[LPF] Warehouse Sitting

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Hello everyone! I'll be joining you once our DM gets me out of the DWI.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Miroku-head.jpg

Rince Laur
Initiative: +0
Current Effects: None
AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed, 10 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB: +2 CMD: 12
Fort: +3 Reflex: +0 Will: +4
Weapon in Hand: None

Weapons:
Longsword: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+2
Sling: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+2
Normal Bullets (20)
*+1 to attack and damage vs government officials of Rorn

Channel Energy: 1d6. Can choose to heal living creatures, harm undead (Will 18; half) or harm evil outsiders (Willl 16; half)
Remaining: 6/6 per day.

Touch of Glory: +1 to Cha-based skill or ability check. Ability lasts for 1 hour or until expended.
Remaining: 5/5 per day.

Inspiring Word: +2 morale to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for 1 round to one creature within 30'.

Spells: 0 - Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st - Magic Stones [], Moment of Greatness [], Shield of Faith* []
* Domain Spell[/sblock]

Korsakovia

First Post
"The only worry is if they have backup. Hopefully they have learned and will lay down their arms the next encounter."

Once the light began to emanate up from the tunnel, Zhen Yu slowly climbed down to join up with Darius.

[sblock=OoC]Hi Son of Meepo! :)[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
As Zhen follows Darius down into the tunnel the younger whitecloak that left to retrieve help returns, and not empty-handed as it would appear; alongside him is a young man. Alessia turns toward them as they enter the warehouse.

"Good evenin' to you, my name's Alessia, and I appreciate you coming on such short notice, as you can see the others are already on their way," she nods at the young man, then scowls at the guard, "And I suppose you'll be staying behind."

"Well, yes... w-without approv-"

Alessia cuts into his sentence, "I thought not," her glacial expression belying the heat of her tone. She turns back to the young adventurer, "Have any questions before you go?"

[sblock=Darius and Zhen]The tunnel is rough, but slightly taller than 6ft in most places and 4ft to maybe 5ft wide in places as you see it wanders north for a ways before turning east. Just below the trapdoor are the reptillian remains of severed pieces that Zaphyn apparently found unsatisfactory. Amongst them are the parts of the contraption that the thieves must've been using to lower the crates. It's a bloody mess of tangled ropes, and at least two pulleys.

All of you can hear the exchange taking place above in the warehouse.[/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
Rince steps up to the precipice of the tunnel and gazed into the dimly lit depths. He shakes his head in response to Alessia's question.

"Just go down the tunnel, follow the others? Sounds simple enough. I'm certain if there is more I should know those ahead will be kind enough to tell me..."

There is a slight pause, then Rince turns his head away from the tunnel. He wasn't used to mercenary work, but there was one important question that needed an answer.

"There is one question. How much does the job pay?"

Rhydius

First Post
"The job pays 400 gold to the lot of you when these goods are delivered," she replies with a smile, "but you'll have to talk to the others about how they plan to split it."

Korsakovia

First Post
"They certainly had this well set up" she mused, giving the contraption a quick look over. "Where does the other side end..." She gave the air a quick sniff, trying to determine if it was stale or their was air flowing from somewhere else.

[sblock=Action]
Take 10 on Knowledge (Dungoeneering) - Check if air is stale or there's fresh air coming from the tunnel.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
[sblock=Zhen]The air in the tunnel is unpleasant, and over the smell of the recent death is a different smell, a stench of filth, and excrement. Clearly this tunnel must connect to the sewer at some point.[/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
Rince moves to catch up with the others. Spotting Zhen Yu, he waves.

"So what sort of theives are we going after?"

Rince adds after a bit of a pause.

"Oh, my name is Rince"

OOC: Pronounced (RINSE)

[sblock=Rince's description]The sound of armor beneath his traveling cloak is evident and everything from head to toe is covered in a layer of grime. A longsword is sheathed at one hip, a sling over the other. A dusty pack adorns his back and a pair of pouches one full, one nearly empty sit at his waist. Around his neck is a simple wooden holy symbol consisting of three crossed swords. Several scrolls are tucked into a case secured to his belt.[/sblock]

Remove ads