D&D Movie/TV Dungeons & Dragons 3 Movie Trailer

Klaus

First Post
I think Wizards was involved in this movie -- they mentioned it frequently in their promo material for Book of Vile Darkness, and I also recall seeing mention of a contest to have a character generated by one of their customers included in the movie. I had forgotten about all that until I saw this thread.
I'd chalk that up to "life -> lemons -> lemonade".

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'd chalk that up to "life -> lemons -> lemonade".

It's still the wrong approach to take. The proper approach is as follows:

Cave Johnson said:
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Kaodi

Hero
I think I am going to stick with the hope that Dungeons & Dragons' luck with movies is just a phase, similar to the phase that saw many horrible movies based on comic books before, say, the advent of the Raimi/Maguire Spider-Man.

I mean, really. Take Game of Thrones, take out some of the vulgarity, add in more overt magic, bigger dungeons, and jump to the part where the dragons are huge, and you are there!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases