Gaming w/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse Issue 2: Vegas!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Uomo seems surprised at first, but quickly regains his composture. "I get that all the time, haha!" he laughs ala Johnny Bravo. He would have asked more questions, but it was Fulcrum job to do it... and besides he was enjoying himself, no need to put up excuses!

Voidrazor

First Post
As he makes his way to the hexahedron, psychically keeping a low profile, Enoch occasionally pauses to 'look' back at the asian woman. What's her deal. This scene is looking more and more fishy by the moment. When he arrives at the entrance to other room, he peeks in try to get an idea of what's going on and who is there.

Shayuri

First Post
<Burlesque, Uomo/Cassandra>
Sapphire moves onto Uomo's lap and speaks in a low voice. "There's something about you, you're like some ancient roman gladiator come to life.. I really dig the roman thing."
She continues her show, seeming to enjoy herself while waiting for more questions. "You don't think they're like, hurting people down there do you?"

Cassandra stepped into Sapphire's field of vision, realizing that Uomo was not the right one to answer that 'in-character' and probably wasn't thinking all that well at the moment either.

"That's what we're trying to find out," she says. "What we really need is footage from the lab. Audio...video...something concrete. Now, I know you're already sticking your head out, but...is there some way that we could get a look inside? Security's tight, but there must be something. An unwatched door, or...a time of day when the guy at the cameras is asleep...maybe they cut corners checking maintenance... Security's a pain. When everything's been going without an incident for a long time, people get lax because it's easier. Can you think of anything like that you've seen lately?"

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
Sorry all for the delays again, in addition to my regular hectic and distracting life I'm currently looking for a new place to live by the end of the month, so haven't had as much posting time as I'd like. Will try to update as often as I can.

Jemal

Adventurer
<Burlesque, Uomo/Cassandra>

"well.. I know they've got the downstairs on a different circuit than the upstairs.. the upstairs security's pretty lax, I think they spend more time reading than watching the cameras. Never been downstairs myself though."
She drapes herself onto Uomo's lap and looks him in the eyes "Getting in up top wouldn't be too hard if, say.. you had someone on the inside helping you.." She smiles as she grinds against him "But you'd have to find your own way downstairs."

Jemal

Adventurer
<Swanky Hotel, Laura/Enoch>

When Enoch arrives at the room, he takes a quick peek inside.

[sblock=perception DC 10]he finds it filled with 5 men sitting around a table playing cards while several women sit off to one side. Most of the women do not seem happy to be there.
[sblock=perception dc 15] One of the women, a stunningly beautiful young woman with long black hair, appears confused. Enoch recognizes her from the news down in south america recently, she's wanted by the Brazillian government as a Terrorist, and is known to go by the name "Laura".
One of the women Enoch remembers seeing on TV, Jane Scott. she was convicted of murdering her husband last year and sentenced to life in prison.
Enoch recognizes one of the men in the room, the largest man, as Warden Gray of an upstate women's prison.. The one Ms. Scott was sentenced to, actually..
He also recognizes two of the other women from Missing Person reports.
None of the others stands out (Including the other psychic).
[sblock=perception dc 20] The confused girl is the one under control, though she seems to be fighting her way free. A young red-haired man at the table with his back to the door is the one controlling her, though he seems to be concentrating more on the game, acting very similar to what Enoch had been doing, though from the setup, Enoch thinks they're playing for different stakes.
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

OOC:
BBS - Laura gets another will save now: 21+ snap out of it, 11-20 remain the same, 10 or less back to being charmed.
VV - I made it a perception check b/c you're only peeking quick to avoid detection.. speaking of, I'll also need a Stealth check since Enoch is attempting to take a look in without being detected.. This applies whether you're trying to peek in the door(Being spotted/seen), or peek in with your psychic senses.(Being mentally detected)

Well informed on the asian chick : All Enoch knows is that she is very connected in the criminal world, and that people call her Mizuchi.
If you make the DC 15 Perception he'll get a good enough 'look' at the others in the room to get the Well Informed checks on them (this Information is included in the perception blocks above)

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
Was there any DM input needed back at the hotel room with grid/frost/Felix, or are you guys just making supper and waiting on the others to return?

jkason

First Post
OOC:
Was there any DM input needed back at the hotel room with grid/frost/Felix, or are you guys just making supper and waiting on the others to return?

OOC: I believe the latter. I think we'd gathered what intel we could, and I was under the impression we were just waiting on the other scenes to 'catch up' to where we were. If I've misinterpreted something, let me know.

Voidrazor

First Post
Not seeing the armed government agents or similar trouble he was worried about Enoch drops his invisibility and walks in.

OOC: Enoch does revert to maintaining the illusion that he's over 21 and to conceal Sleep of Reason though (DC 21 will). Also, I won't bother to roll stealth since Enoch sucks at it, and wasn't being particularly discreet with his peeking, relying instead on invis (resistible DC 21)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases