Chicago Gameday 32 is July 14th - SIGN UP TO PLAY

buzz

Adventurer
2 for breakfast

Catt would like Trollbabe (AM6) & Bulldogs (PM5). I'm still needing to play Ghosts of Albion (as opposed to raiding and coverting it to BESM), so I need to be in that.
Added! I'll try to remember to bring a d30 for Catt, too. :)

Sign me up for:

AM 7: Grimoire

and

PM 6: Swords Without Master

Thanks!
-Peter
Added!

Arrrr... Buzz, I think I shall set sail leavin' yer landlubbers behind and join ma' mateys in Slot 2, Game 8. Dungeon World, "The Wreck of the Grinning Jenny". :D
Added!

hey buzz, also sign me up for the breakfast slot, and bulldogs in the afternoon. thanks!
Added!

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz, I've been staring at my notes the past few nights and I'm just not quite sure I can get a good game together in time for Gameday with as busy as I'll be the next few weeks. As I've only got one sign up at the moment, and there's plenty of room in other awesome-sounding events for both me and willow, please take my event down and put me in for some GURPS fun at your table. Sorry, willow!

If we get a huge surge of players over the next week or so and are in dire need of more GMs in the morning, I can hop back in with some 4e or something else.
This why you can't have nice things!

:D

No problem, Trev. I've added you to GURPS.

willowx, do you have an alternate interest for the morning?

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, the following events are now FULL.

MORNING:
2. Star Wars Saga Ed.
4. Supernatural
6. Trollbabe

AFTERNOON:
1. Serenity
3. Monsterhearts
6. Swords Without Master

buzz

Adventurer
UPDATE: the GURPS event is now FULL. Enigma-wrapped-in-a-man Nathan Paoletta has claimed the final seat.

FYI, you may have noticed that many of the events have "TBD" listed for their assigned tables. This time around, I wanted to wait and see how signups went before assigning tables in hopes we can make best use of the game-space at the store. Assignments will be made once we are closer to Gameday.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Bummer, RandomSliver and Elijah, I would have liked to have you guys in the game, but I really don't think I can make this one work with more than 4 players. Honestly, I'll be lucky if I can nail the game down in time to run it at all; I'd forgotten that Ron doesn't just write games, he writes doctorate theses that just happen to include game mechanics >_<

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases