Chicago Gameday 32 is July 14th - SIGN UP TO PLAY

Widget

First Post
from the scribe of Widget

Thanks for the add Buzz!

I really look forward to meeting everyone and having a great time. I'm newb on comp stuff and am still trying to figure out this n that. In advance, thanks for patience.

:D

surewhynot

First Post
hi, thanks for adding me to the game. I'll take Voltaire, unless there's a way to add another female character? In which case, I'll take whatever you'll give me. :) thank you!

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Hi Buzz,
John & I just received an invitation for my friends' Surprise 40th birthday party. I look so forward to GameDay, but they're both close friends and I wouldn't miss being there for them for the world. (((sigh))) I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cancel my Afternoon Game 8: The Wreck of the Grinning Jenny. I appreciate it.
Regrets,
Natalie :uhoh:

buzz

Adventurer
Hello,

Can I please reserve a seat in Morning Game 7?

thanks.
Added! Welcome to ENWorld and Gameday, surewhynot.

The Grimoire event is now FULL.

Hi Buzz,
John & I just received an invitation for my friends' Surprise 40th birthday party. I look so forward to GameDay, but they're both close friends and I wouldn't miss being there for them for the world. (((sigh))) I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cancel my Afternoon Game 8: The Wreck of the Grinning Jenny. I appreciate it.
Regrets,
Natalie :uhoh:
No sweat, Natalie. Have fun at the party!

This means that Dungeon World now has an open seat, and is no longer full.

hujraadjohaansen

First Post
Update: Big Trouble in Little Canyonside: Snakes on a Plane/Timecop Redux Pregens

Hey All:

Yes there are still 6 slots left...no one up to the challenge?

If any of you are concerned as to learning a new system, don't be. If you know d20/True 20/dungeons and dragons, than you already know the basic dice mechanics. Talk about an easy character to learn fast, check out this character sheet here:

Hujraad Johaansen's Photos | Facebook

For those who haven't played, the REAL fun begins when you use Ite'...what is Ite', you ask? It is the stuff of heroes! The stuff that makes things happen! The stuff that saves your bacon when the die rolls just don't seem to be going your way! It is sanctioned cheating!

You wanna get crazy, this is the game you want to play!!!

As for the rating, there are two versions of the more risque' characters, so if we need to kick the rating down to family, not a problem.. just bring a d20 and a desire to go big!!!

Reidzilla

First Post
I think part of your lack of sign ups is that the name of your RPG is almost identical to Hybrid, an infamous RPG created several years ago that is rated the second worst RPG to EVER be created.

Several people, myself included, saw the name of your RPG and just assumed you were using a game system man was not meant to play and avoided it.

buzz

Adventurer
I think part of your lack of sign ups is that the name of your RPG is almost identical to Hybrid, an infamous RPG created several years ago that is rated the second worst RPG to EVER be created.

Several people, myself included, saw the name of your RPG and just assumed you were using a game system man was not meant to play and avoided it.
I'm stunned that blog is still regularly updated. That's what I call commitment!

For the record, I never assumed that hujraadjohaansen's HiBRiD was the same game, though the spelling had me second guessing myself for a moment.

Nonetheless, there are all kinds of reasons that events don't fill up. Sometimes it's because the system isn't well-known, sometimes it's the premise of the event, and sometimes it's just the alignment of the stars.

If we don't see more signups for your events, I would suggest that Redizilla, hujraadjohaansen, and pvt. patterson jump into willowx's Savage Worlds event.

We can re-assess early next week.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Am I suffering from deja vu?

Or is this the same discussion from last day over HiBRiD/Hybrid? The people at the table last time looked like they had a blast, unless this is deja vu, then I guess its people that will have fun at the next game day....I'm confused.

And do I even care since I'm just taking a breather in our room during our wonderful Dells vacation? :p

See y'all in a week and a half!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases