Insight's "Emerald City Knights" - Prelude - The Silver Storm

Jemal

Adventurer
Seeing John's wild flail, Jacie sighs. "NO, NO, Don't attack his tentacles! Aim for Center Mass!"

OOC: hehe.. I hope my comments don't get too annoying. if so tell me and i'll refrain.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Game Update

[sblock=Misc]

James Marks vs Elanie:
FORTITUDE 10 - WILL 10 DODGE 15 - PARRY 15 TOUGHNESS 5

Angus vs Kyle
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 10, Toughness 10/9, Will 8

Jacie vs Chad
Dodge +11, Parry +11, Toughness + 9 Fort +8, Will + 12

Chelsea vs Michelle

Harry vs John

Round 1:

James Marks: suits up; waits, Elanie: double move

Angus: Dazzles opponent, Kyle: unknown actions

Jacie Intimidates, Chad: manifest trap

Chelsea:metal gathering, Michelle: deception; duplicate; laser attack

Harry Demoralize, John charge

Round 2:

James: attacks, Elanie: attacks

Angus: fires laser light, Kyle: iceball

Jacie fires full effect, Chad: incapacitated

Chelsea:junk ball attack, Michelle: dazzle, concealment

Harry grapple, John attacks

Round 3:
Angus: unknown to PCs Kyle:

Chelsea: rolling for dazzle first; pick up stop sign, float towards Jacie Michelle:

James Marks: Elanie:

Jacie:

Harry: John:

toughness penalties:
Kyle -1
Mongoose -1

Code:
Designation     Dodge Parry  Will Tough Fort
Death Magnetic   08     08    13    12   06
Darth Emo        08     08    13    10   04
Mongoose         11     11    08    10   7/4*
Octaman          09     09    06    10   07
Lightshow        12     12    11    05   03

*without defensive roll
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Lightshow vs Kyle

Both Kyle and Lightshow turn to their heads when Jacie lights up Darth Emo. They watch as the body drifts slowly back down to earth as an odd black and grey mist.

When Kyle looks back he sees Lightshow has start to run off. "You can chase me or help them! Your choice hero!" the man says pointing to a few of the leftover bystanders.

Kyle notices the mist that was around Darth Emo is slowly moving towards a couple that look to have been hiding behind a hot dog cart. Before they can move the sinister looking stuff has them surrounded.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jacie vs Death Magnetic

Using a piece of shrapnel that is floating around her Death magnetic deflects Michelle's light attack. But loses her int he process.

She then sees Darth Emo fall and in a bit of rage uses her power to rip up a sign post. She floats slowly towards Jacie the improvised weapon in hand.

OOC: Everyone is up now.

Walking Dad

First Post
Greyhound vs Mongoose

"Snake? Slithering on the ground? I'm fast as a greyhound and doubly so dangerous. Greyhound should be my name!"
Jim responds, concentrating this time more on his rotating movement around her to leave her vulnerable. Perhaps he should have just focused more on the attack itself...

[sblock=OOC]

Active Arrays:
Quickness 10, Speed 15
Fast Attack

took -5 penalty to feint as a move action and rolled a 13 for a 23. Opposed with Acrobatics or Insight, whatever is higher. She is vulnerable, if she fails.
Standard action attack hits parry 19 :( . If he succeeded by 2 degrees or more, the toughness DC increases. Normally, she has to save vs DC 24 (thanks to power attack).

---

HP 1

conditions: normal

OFFENSE
INITIATIVE +16
Throw +3 Ranged, Damage 2
Fast Attack +15 Close, Damage 5, Multiattack 5, Penetrating 5

DEFENSE
FORTITUDE 10 - WILL 10
DODGE 15 - PARRY 15
TOUGHNESS 5/3* *Without Costume
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Jacie vs Death Magnetic

Jacie stands watching the others for a second, chuckling at Jim's quip, oblivious to Etheric's sinister mist. "Greyhound eh? Yeah make that girl think she just got hit by a bus, Go Greyhound!"
"Madam, may I direct your attention to the approaching threat?"

Jacie looks over to see Death Magnetic heading her way.
"Oh big lady wants a piece of the star player, eh? Alright, show the boys how it's done, Come and get it!" Jacie scoffs and turns her gun to the Magnetic lady. She starts charging up and heres a beep in her ear "madam, Death Magnetic has rather strong armour, designed to deflect even the strongest of attacks. Perhaps a barrage could locate weaknesses."
Jacie stops, nodding "Alright.. lets try THIS.." She kicks off the truck and finds herself sailing swiftly across the ground. With what could almost be mistaken for a squeal of joy, she lets loose with a rapid fire burst of tiny energy blasts as she leaps over her opponent, back in the direction Michelle was.
"Where you going, girl? I'm over here?"

OOC:
OK, using all-out attack. Don't have the feat, so can only use the -2 defense/+2 atk manuever.
Hit a 29, which is 11 above her dodge, 2 degrees, so with my Multi-attack, I get +2 to the DC.
She needs toughness DC 25. Doubt it'll be as spectacular a result as Darth Emo, but figured I'd try something other than 'Charging.. BOOM'
Also using move-by action to move past magnetic and back to where she was fighting michelle. I'm assuming jump 4 should be enough to cover that. If not, as far as she can get.
Hoping Michelle can get some sort of sneak attack bonus when magnetic comes back.. also just to tick magnetic off. :p

PS, I'm trying to play up Jacie's over-confidence. Soon as she gets smacked up once or twice and realizes she's not Superman, she'll calm down... a little.. But I am going for a kinda snarky, confident spider-man type of personality. Lots of Bantering and taunting.

Jacie stats:
Dodge/parry 19, toughness +9, fort +8, will +12
Luck X3, Showoff X1, HP 0
Fearless, Second Chance:Vision (Sight Dependent attacks/Visual Illusions),
Super Senses: Counters Concealment(All)

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Kyle

Kyle looks in the direction his recent opponent pointed towards and sees the bystanders hiding. The mist surrounds them, it's intent unclear.

"Damn! Next time Lightboy!" he shouts before running over to try to get the bystanders away from the area.

"You've got to get out of here before you get hurt! Come with me and I'll help you get to safety."

OOC: Kyle will lead the people out of the area as far away from the fighting as possible. Hopefully he will come across some emergency personnel or police on the way.

BBs

First Post
"Right, don't attack the tentacles." John continues his assault on the multi-armed man.

[sblock=Status]
Damage: 10
Dodge: 6
Parry: 7
Toughness: 10
Impervious: 10
Fort: 10
Will: 6
Condition:
Saves Penalty:
[/sblock]

Remove ads