Insight's "Emerald City Knights" - Prelude - The Silver Storm

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Mongoose vs Greyhound

"Hold still so I can shred you!" Mongoose wails as she lashes out at the speedster. Her claws get a little closer this time but still fail to catch Greyhound.

Octaman vs John

The tentacles foe ignores John for a moment and lashes out at one of the fleeing bystanders. He snaps one up with two of his arms as he uses the other two to help defend against the big powerhouse's attack. "Back off tough guy! Or I'll tear this one apart!" He warns squeezing his helpless victim tight.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: I'm fairly certain he meant Michelle, not Jacie. Jacie already shot Magnetic this round... Unless we're into a new round.

Shayuri

First Post
Relieved of the pressure of having to dodge giant chunks of metal, Michelle took aim at the back of Death Magnetic as she passed...though in this case, 'taking aim' wasn't like steadying the barrel of a gun. More like trying to figure out exactly where the supervillain was compared to her, and keep that in mind as she tried again to work up another sudden pulse of laser light.

The scene of destruction around them was suddenly bathed in stark light as another beam appeared, wreathed in dust and smoke and stinking of ozone, initially off-target, but tracking back towards Death Magnetic as Michelle mentally corrected.

(Laser beam; multiattack. Firing at her back while invisible...might affect her dodge defense :))

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Death Magnetic turns as the lazar light passes within inches of her. "You? Your still here? I thought you were smart and fled."

metal around the woman starts to swirl in a deadly tornado around Death Msgnetic as she prepares to attack.

OOC: But first Greyhound has to go. I added in the roll for last rounds Agile Feint (successful) and will roll now as I'm sure you'll use it again. Am thinking in the future we may want the player to roll these types to know if they succeed in an attack or not. Just trying to think of ways to save time.

Walking Dad

First Post
Greyhound vs Mongoose

"Hey, watch this!"
Jim calls vibrating somehow to the ground, appearing at her back and strikes. His feints become better but still need to compensate for his less than perfect hits.

[sblock=OOC]

Active Arrays:
Quickness 10, Speed 15
Fast Attack

took -5 penalty to feint as a move action.
Standard action attack hits parry 16 :( . If he succeeded by 2 degrees or more, the toughness DC increases. Normally, she has to save vs DC 24 (thanks to power attack). I really hope her Parry is not above +12 (highest defense who would have hit her while she is vulnerable)

This becomes a fight of misses...

---

HP 1

conditions: normal

OFFENSE
INITIATIVE +16
Throw +3 Ranged, Damage 2
Fast Attack +15 Close, Damage 5, Multiattack 5, Penetrating 5

DEFENSE
FORTITUDE 10 - WILL 10
DODGE 15 - PARRY 15
TOUGHNESS 5/3* *Without Costume
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Parry is eleven so it is a hit, and a big toughness fail. Now Jacie is up.

Greyhounds blow catches Mongosse a glancing blow on the temple as she tries dodging the blow. Her move inadvertently gets her to close to the revolving debris around Death Magnetic and a chuck of metal hits her hard directly in the back of the head. The combined blows send her reeling into unconsciousness.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
HM, I believe Shayuri was hoping Michelle could get a surprise attack due to Death Magnetic being unable to see where she is.

If you didn't notice/know what to do, Surprise attacks treat the target as Vulnerable (Pg 18) Which reduces their active defenses (dodge/parry bonus) by half. Given the values you gave me from my AI, that would leave DM at a 14 dodge, giving Michelle a hit (But no extra successes for Multiattack)

On the other hand, If you're ruling she doesn't get it, then please ignore the preceeding. (Though invisibility/surprise does seem to be a part of Shay's character).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases