Insight's "Emerald City Knights" - Prelude - The Silver Storm

Insight

Adventurer
James Marks

Jim shoves the people gently into the direction of the nurses on the grass field: "There is help in that direction!"
He tries to remember if he ever heard something about "REDSHIFT ENERGIES" before and checks the unconscious people around the vans for life signs.

Jim is able to move people in that general direction.

In terms of Redshift Energies, Jim would need to make a skill check of some kind - an Expertise check I would think - or a difficult Int check. This company is not something he would have run into during the course of his job.

Shayuri

First Post
Michelle spies the crashed truck and compares it to a mental checklist...a little contrivance that's also increasingly useful to hold her natural emotional reactions at bay. There are people hurt around her, scared...and it's making her feel like she wants to run again. Her cellphone not working doesn't help.

Children involved? Check.
Corporate sponsor? Check.
No excessive blood or danger? Maaaaybe check.

Further investigation warranted!

She circled around the panel van at a respectful distance to make sure it hadn't spilled glowing goo or radioactive ores or genetically engineered freaks out. When it didn't look immediately dangerous, Michelle closed in.

"Hello?" she called. "Is anyone in there? Is anyone hurt?"

Insight

Adventurer
Further investigation warranted![/i]

She circled around the panel van at a respectful distance to make sure it hadn't spilled glowing goo or radioactive ores or genetically engineered freaks out. When it didn't look immediately dangerous, Michelle closed in.

Now that you mention it...

Inside the van, through the open side door, Michelle sees several metal cannisters that have broken open.

Michelle smells something like ozone, but not quite.

She feels funny...

"Hello?" she called. "Is anyone in there? Is anyone hurt?"

Michelle gets no response, but she can tell that several people are laying around the van. It looks like some of them may have been hit with glass shrapnel from the large plate glass windows in the storefront.

Michelle starts to feel woozy... drifts out of consciousness...

OOC: No more actions for Michelle for now. See the OOC thread.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
Didn't Marcus send one of the nurses our way?

Marcus heads over to the where the nurses are setting up a treatment area. "Ladies are one of you trained as an EMT? Back there," he says pointing towards where he say the the man in fatigues. "There's some hurt really bad back there and needs help fast."

Looking at their confused faces he adds. "I'll help one of you if the other wants to go and see to that poor guy."

Graybeard

Explorer
Kyle Ellinger

Kyle thought about the first aid he had learned in the Boy Scouts and tried to help stop the blood flow of the seriously injured military man.

OOC: Treatment = 1d20+2-5=10

Kyle looked at the small group gathered around and said;

"We need some medical supplies. Someone run and find a first aid kit in one of the stores or restaurants. I might be able to help stop him from bleeding out. That will give him a better chance to live."

Insight

Adventurer
Here are some descriptions of the five people found laying around the "Redshift Energies" van.

1. Caucasian male, early 30s. Messy, shoulder-length, dirty blond hair. American flag bandana. Sunglasses. Porkchop mustache / sideburns. Muscular. Stocky. Wearing a black denim vest over a dirty white t-shirt. Matching black denim jeans. Cowboy boots.

2. Caucasian male, early 50s, but spry and lithe for a man of his age. Short, silver hair. Smart spectacles. Black turtleneck. Silver necklace worn over the turtleneck. Beige khakis.

3. Asian female, late 20s. She has short black hair, but a ponytail running down the back. She is dressed in a red, satin top (in the Asian artistic style), black pants, and sandals.

4. Caucasian male, early 20s. Very thin. Dressed completely in black - crushed velvet jacket, frilly "Victorian" shirt, tight velvet pants, pointed-toed boots. Wears white foundation makeup and black eyeliner.

5. Black female, mid 20s. Medium-length black hair in a clip. Smart cornflower blue business suit. Short yellow skirt. Blue heels.

Jemal

Adventurer
Seeing that theres no medical personell coming, Jacie sprints to the nearby pharmacy for some supplies - first aid kit, towels, whatever she can find.

Insight

Adventurer
Marcus heads over to the where the nurses are setting up a treatment area. "Ladies are one of you trained as an EMT? Back there," he says pointing towards where he say the the man in fatigues. "There's some hurt really bad back there and needs help fast."

Looking at their confused faces he adds. "I'll help one of you if the other wants to go and see to that poor guy."

OOC: Apologies for missing this yesterday.

"Jocelyn," one of the nurses says as she stands up. "I'm a nurse at Emerald City General. Look, these people are... of minor concern. They'll be all right. Most of them are in shock, that's all."

She looks over at the lightpole and the man in fatigues. "All right. That man is in very serious condition. If you don't mind keeping Katie here company, I'll take care of the bleeder."

Before Marcus can answer, Jocelyn heads towards the bleeding man.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases