Insight's "Emerald City Knights" - Prelude - The Silver Storm

Insight

Adventurer
Kyle thought about the first aid he had learned in the Boy Scouts and tried to help stop the blood flow of the seriously injured military man.

OOC: Treatment = 1d20+2-5=10

Kyle looked at the small group gathered around and said;

"We need some medical supplies. Someone run and find a first aid kit in one of the stores or restaurants. I might be able to help stop him from bleeding out. That will give him a better chance to live."

Seeing that theres no medical personell coming, Jacie sprints to the nearby pharmacy for some supplies - first aid kit, towels, whatever she can find.

OOC: Jacie can change her action if you want.

The nurse, Jocelyn, arrives at the scene. She has a small pack of medical supplies with her.

"OK, first thing," she says. "We've got to stop the bleeding. I can't do that with this light post in my way. Please move that thing somewhere else."

She sees the piece of sign penetrating the man's torso. "All right, scratch that. First thing is to break this sign off the light post. Then, move the pole somewhere else."

Jocelyn opens her pack of supplies. "Can someone remove his shirt? I've got to find out where all the injuries are."

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: He didn't noticed that the lamppost man bled and the vans came in sight. How near right now depends on how near the closest person lays on the ground as he is going to check for breathing and pulse on all of them (checking someones pulse shouldn't be hard, as an athlete he checks his own very often after exercises).

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: He didn't noticed that the lamppost man bled and the vans came in sight. How near right now depends on how near the closest person lays on the ground as he is going to check for breathing and pulse on all of them (checking someones pulse shouldn't be hard, as an athlete he checks his own very often after exercises).

The people near the van are at most 6ft from the van. At that distance, Jim would feel woozy and pass out, after maybe 30 seconds.

So now, Jim and Michelle are both down for the count.

Everyone else - you can clearly see this all happening.

Jemal

Adventurer
As Jacie starts heading for the store, the Nurse comes around a small pile of debris, medical supplies in hand.
"Perfect timing!"
She helps Jocelyn remove the sign from the post, then opens his shirt while they lift the post off.

As she glances around, she sees a couple people fainting over near a van, but refocuses on the task at hand.

BBs

First Post
John is relieved to see the girl come back with a nurse. He aids with removing the sign from the post, and putting the post to the side. As he does this, he notices the people fainting from the van. "You two girls should have this covered, I'm going to try to get those people to safety. Probably fainting from all destruction that has occurred, or could be injured." He makes his way to the knocked out people around the van to get them to safety.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Apologies for missing this yesterday.

OOC: NP, apology accepted. :)

"Katie is it? Marcus. Marcus Holmes."
he says by way of introduction.

Taking another look around at the situation he notices the van and it's "collection" of bodies. As he watches it looks like someone is already on their way to help.

A woman dressed in navy blue blazer over a much lighter shade of blue blouse, with a modest grey skirt makes her way to the van and then collapses.

A man moves over next, starts to check a pulse and then he too falls unconscious to the ground.

{{ Ominous, }}
Marcus thinks to himself. {{ Better not worry her though. }}

"Um, Katie. How about we move these few people a little further back. We may need this area for gurneys and such when help arrives." he says pleasantly.

He turns back to look at the van as another man moves towards it. {{ If he falls too. I think I may need to worry her. }}

Jemal

Adventurer
Jacie watched Jocelyn get to work and kept having to stop herself from spouting medical trivia at her.
'Damnit J, she's a nurse, she ACTUALLY knows what she's doing, don't bother her' She shook her head as she silently berated herself, then turned to Kyle to distract herself "Thanks for your help, most people round here seem to have lost their heads. I'm Jacie, and I'm pretty sure that loud guy that just took off was John Sears, local small time actor. Probably trying to get noticed when the media shows up."

OOC:
No offense, BBs, Jacie's a bit jaded and doesn't think too highly of most people.

Insight

Adventurer
John is relieved to see the girl come back with a nurse. He aids with removing the sign from the post, and putting the post to the side. As he does this, he notices the people fainting from the van. "You two girls should have this covered, I'm going to try to get those people to safety. Probably fainting from all destruction that has occurred, or could be injured." He makes his way to the knocked out people around the van to get them to safety.

As John approaches the "REDSHIFT ENERGIES" van, he begins to feel woozy. At first, he considers it to be all the stress and excitement in a short period of time. He soldiers on towards the unconscious people splayed across the concrete. As he gets closer, his strength begins to fade. John thinks he sees one of the injured - a middle-aged man - try to get up.

John moves to assist the fallen middle-aged man, but John feels his life force fading too quickly to compensate. He staggers, stumbles, and falls unconscious to the ground.

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: NP, apology accepted. :)

"Katie is it? Marcus. Marcus Holmes."
he says by way of introduction.

"Um, hi, Marcus," Katie says as she opens another box of bandages. "I hope the emergency crews get here soon. This is getting pretty serious. Of course, they are probably tied up elsewhere. Who knows how much destruction this strange event has caused!"

Taking another look around at the situation he notices the van and it's "collection" of bodies. As he watches it looks like someone is already on their way to help.

A woman dressed in navy blue blazer over a much lighter shade of blue blouse, with a modest grey skirt makes her way to the van and then collapses.

A man moves over next, starts to check a pulse and then he too falls unconscious to the ground.

{{ Ominous, }}
Marcus thinks to himself. {{ Better not worry her though. }}

"Um, Katie. How about we move these few people a little further back. We may need this area for gurneys and such when help arrives." he says pleasantly.

Katie looks around the grassy area. Not much room to maneuver here. She then looks towards a plaza that is relatively free of bodies and debris. The plaza adjoins a coffee shop and an Asian market. "We could take them there," she says, pointing at the plaza.

He turns back to look at the van as another man moves towards it. {{ If he falls too. I think I may need to worry her. }}

Katie does not appear to notice and/or pay any attention to the aforementioned van.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases