Insight's "Emerald City Knights" - Prelude - The Silver Storm

Walking Dad

First Post
James Marks

"No, just shocked and a bit dizzy... hope this isn't my power ;)" James says half-joking, finding a sense of black humor. "It seems these maniacs are gone for know, but what the other lying around here? I hope they are as sane as we seem to be."

BBs

First Post
Waking up as if recovering from a hangover from the party, John growns "Ooommphh, my head! Anyone got the brand of that bottle?" Realizing he isn't drunk, just in pain, he slowly and painfully gets up. Taking a moment and looking around his surroundings, he remembers what had transpired before he blacked out. Noticing the man standing in front of a girl with a strange aura around her. Making sure he's not insane or dead, he takes a moment and shakes his head. Same girl with the same aura swirling around her. With some hesitation, he walks closer to the two. "Y-... you know you have a strange, colour, like things all around you" All the while saying this, he doesn't realize that he is super muscled with his skin colour having the colours of the rainbow, and then some.

Shayuri

First Post
Michelle gives the newly-awakened man an annoyed look. Had she been this dense after waking up? God, how humiliating!

"Looks like you got super vision," she said dryly. "I do have 'strange color like things' all around me. What should we call you? Rainbow Brite?"

She looked down at herself again and brushed at the lights with her hands. They had no substance, not even a tingle to suggest they were there. What the hell WERE they? More importantly, if she could control them, even a little, could she turn them off?

As if in answer her inward question, the aura of lights flickered and dimmed, but immediately brightened again when she got excited and lost her concentration.

Was it always going to be this hard?

BBs

First Post
"What do you tw-HOLY :):):):)!" John looks over himself in panic. As a result his colour shifts and turns, making him even more panicked. "What is this? What's happening?!"

Walking Dad

First Post
James Marks

"I'm just guessing, but I think whatever was transported with theses vans knocked people out and ... "mutated" them. But all I got thus far is a slight dizziness. And I see strange colors on people..." James tries to answer. This one seemed confused and panicking, but not instantly violent at least.

BBs

First Post
"Mutate? MUTATE?!" the colours shift even more "Okay okay, cool, cool, just ... stay calm." after a while of calming down, John's colours stop shifting. "Huh ... I wonder ..." he closes his eyes to stay focus, and turns his colours to green "Hehe, hey hey! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, Grrrr!" He focuses again, and turns back to caucasian. "Hm, better than new." a huge grin crosses his face.

Shayuri

First Post
Michelle felt a stab of jealousy towards the man, who seemed to have a much easier time with his than she did. Still...changing skin color seemed like it was of limited utility. If she could control this light...well then...

"All right, everyone calm down," she instructed. "We're alive. We're not insane. We don't seem to be changing into horrible freaks. I'd say we got off very lucky."

Her eyes fixed on the remaining people around the van.

"Even so, lets not push that luck. Lets get the rest of these people, and ourselves, away from the van before we start growing giant third arms or something."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases