Forgotten Realms Collector's Guide

knightemplar

Explorer
This is quite an impressive work. I was using the links to things I had never seen before and found one or two mislinks.

Under Adventurer's Guild series The Fallen Archmage links back to the same page as the Dragon Oracle above it.

Under Living City the Pyre Down below links to Stag Falls above it.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Echohawk, this is a work of unprecedented scope and great worth to the entire gaming community. Thank you very much! :D

A few minor points - the links for the online Conquest set of online Spellfire cards all link to a different (Greyhawk) card. Also, the parenthetical note for the Eye of the Beholder Gameboy game should be "Gameboy Advance."

I have to ask - are there any more of these excellent guides coming, or was this the last one?

Last edited:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
You are most welcome! The Collector's Guides have been a fun project :D

I've fixed those links and the incorrect GBA reference, thanks for letting me know.

I have just one more Collector's Guide planned for this series. The 20th Guide was originally titled "Original D&D and Miscellaneous", but there is now a lot more "Miscellaneous" in it than anything else, so it'll just be titled that! It is closer to finished than started, so shouldn't take me anywhere near as long as the Forgotten Realms Collector's Guide did to complete.

Alphastream

Adventurer
Wow. I bow to you. Deeply. Incredible dedication to our hobby. Thank you!

4th Edition products

Beneath Haunted Halls (October 2008)
The Icy Queen's Crossing (November 2009)

Both of those were Living Forgotten Realms adventures released in stores as special "Weekend in the Realms" events, required an RPGA/DCI number to play, and provided certs/rewards for LFR PCs. Because of that, they probably should be part of the LFR post rather than the main one?

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Both of those were Living Forgotten Realms adventures released in stores as special "Weekend in the Realms" events, required an RPGA/DCI number to play, and provided certs/rewards for LFR PCs. Because of that, they probably should be part of the LFR post rather than the main one?
You are quite right -- that's a much better place to list those two. They have been moved! :)

Wrox

First Post
Wow indeed! Any chance you'll be attending GenCon this year Echohawk? This work deserves some recognition at the 25th-Anniversary of the Realms seminar.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases