Forgotten Realms Collector's Guide

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Wow indeed! Any chance you'll be attending GenCon this year Echohawk? This work deserves some recognition at the 25th-Anniversary of the Realms seminar.
Alas not. I am a bit geographically disadvantaged, living more than 8000 miles (13000 kilometers) from Indianapolis. I do plan to make it to GenCon at some point, but it won't be this year.

If you are attending that anniversary event though, do me a favor and see if anyone has a better list of Living City adventures than the one I managed to piece together for this Guide. It is bothering me quite a lot that I could only compile a partial list of those adventures :(

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Minor addition...

I noticed you listed a free preview booklet for Servant of the Shard. I have similar booklets in my collection for...

Transitions 2: The Pirate King
Stone of Tymora 1: The Stowaway

They were available at Gen Con 2008.

Big Mac

Explorer
Great work!

Great work!

A search for PDFs containing the text "Forgotten Realms" on the wizards.com domain brings up 182 results. I don't think you have them all listed.

For example: Beyond the High Road is a sample of the novel of the same name.

I'm not sure if any or all of these will interest you, but they might be something that completists want to collect.

You might also want to search for RTF files (Chronomancy and the Multiverse comes up and that needs to be added to pretty much all of your collectors guides, as it mentions a lot of settings).

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Great work!
Thanks!
A search for PDFs containing the text "Forgotten Realms" on the wizards.com domain brings up 182 results. I don't think you have them all listed.
I'm sure I didn't manage to catch all of the online content, but I do know that the above search will get you a sizable number of articles where the author blurb includes a "Forgotten Realms" credit, but the article has nothing to do with the Realms. ;)

For example: Beyond the High Road is a sample of the novel of the same name.
As a general rule, I have omitted softcopy samples and previews from all of the Collector's Guides, mostly on the grounds that if you are collecting content then you'll already have the content in the sample. (Some preview content might have slipped past me though.) I guess this approach means it isn't quite a Completist's Guide. :p

You might also want to search for RTF files (Chronomancy and the Multiverse comes up and that needs to be added to pretty much all of your collectors guides, as it mentions a lot of settings).
That article is included in the 2nd Edition Collector's Guide, but I decided not to include it in the various campaign setting guides. I reserve the right to change my mind about this later :lol:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I've made a significant overhaul of the Living City section of this guide, thanks to [MENTION=84199]beasterbrook[/MENTION] whose extensive research into the various Living campaigns allowed me to upgrade that section from "patchy" to "reasonably complete".

I just inherited a giant box full of all books and box-sets from 2nd ed. and before from a friend who moved and couldn't find a place for his collection. I'll definitely have to check it against this list.

Remove ads