HM's Age of Worms - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As the others swim to Arias finds herself alone in the dark waters.

OOC: Aria to finish the round.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order

Round 1:
Haakon - move(swims) ready action vs approach
monster - unknown (to party) actions
Zeke - moves
Gaylne- delay
Alterius -move total defense
Aria - delay
Torgak - move

Round 2:
Haakon - double move(swims)
monster - move, attack
Zeke - double move (only swim at 1/2 movement rate)
Gaylne- move, attack miss
Alterius - attack
Aria - is up
Torgak - moves[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The creature attacks with a vengeance at Alterius as it notices it is being surrounded. The elf parries a claw and then knocks the creature across the face as it tries to bite him. On of the claws does manage to get by his sward but his armor is there to defend against the black fingernails of the beast.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order

Round 1:
Zeke - moves
Gaylne- delay
Aria - delay
Torgak - move

Round 2:
monster - move, attack
Zeke - double move (only swim/move at 1/2 movement rate)
Alterius - attack, miss
Aria - delay (may go at anytime during round 3)
Torgak - moves

Round 3:
monster - full attack
Zeke -
Gaylne-
Alterius -
Aria -
Torgak - [/sblock]

[sblock=UnderwaterCombat]Thanks ghostcat, you got the jist of it here. Rules are here

1 - Everyone can walk at half my normal movement rate as they have a Firm Footing.

2 - On a successful swim check (10), you may swim at half speed, otherwise its a quarter speed.

3- Taking a standard (or full round) action uses one of your hold breath rounds. So you would lose two for any round you make a standard or full round action

4- Slashing/Blunt weapon and has -2 to hit and does half damage.

OOC: Standard: Fight Defensively, -4 to hit, +2 to AC, AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 12. Breath: 17 rounds remaining

So that should be 16 rounds left.[/sblock]

Attachments

• AoW RD 3.jpg
    AoW RD 3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As much as he hates to back away from a fight, Alterius thinks back to a little song that is sung amongst the followers of the Oerth Mother that speaks about the "better part" of valor. Using his keen mind, he decides it might be best to try to lure the creature to the edge of the water, where its advantage may be lessened. He swims cautiously away from the melee, gesturing towards the stairs as he does so.

OOC: Full-Round Action: Withdraw (I4, H4, H3, I3, end in J3)
Free Action: gesture towards stairs
Breath Remaining: 14 rounds

ghostcat

First Post
After resetting his footing Gaylne attacks the beast. Unfortunately he still has not got the hang of fighting underwater and his swing goes wild.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Zeke moves to L4 and stabs at the creature, Pelor, preserve us.

Mini-Stats
[sblock]
HP: 10 = [1d8+2=10] +0 (favored class)
AC Touch: 10 = 10 + 0 (Dex)
Fort: +4 = +2 (base) + 2 (Con)
Reflex: +0 = +0 (base) + 0 (Dex)
Will: +6 = +2 [base] + 4 [Wis]
Weapon(dagger): +2 = +0(BAB) +2 (Str) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item) +0 (magic) / 1d4+2 p
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Ugh...I don't know why I have such a weird creative block for this game suddenly. My apologies to all.)

After struggling with her own terror for precious seconds, wasting time, Aria goes slack in the water, and an eerie green glow swirls to life around her. She jerks unnaturally, and when she opens her eyes that pallid gleam is burning behind her pupils.

She reaches lazily out, and bubbles leak from her lips as she speaks something unintelligible underwater. The strange sickly light around her reaches out towards the monster...shaping itself into a ghostly clawed hand that slashes at it before dissipating!

(Magic Missile!)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Need a concentration check to cast underwater please. And don't I still haven't forgotten her background - which comes into play during this adventure, should help with the creativeness.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Alterius swims by Torgak moves quickly up and shoves his dagger into the creature. Dark black blood starts to mix with the water as the creature struggles.

OOC: Round three over

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Haakon seeing that the creature can bleed moves up to spear it with his great sword. The blade pireeces through the things back coming out a bloody mess through it's chest. His proud grin makes the young man look like a cherub, since his cheeks are so puffed out from holding his breath.

Combat over.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order

Round 1:
Zeke - moves
Gaylne- delay
Aria - delay
Torgak - move

Round 2:
monster - move, attack
Zeke - double move (only swim/move at 1/2 movement rate)
Alterius - attack, miss
Aria - delay (may go at anytime during round 3)
Torgak - moves

Round 3:
monster - [AC:14,HP:13/13] full attack
Zeke - 5' step attack, miss
Gaylne- attack, miss
Alterius - withdraw
Aria - magic missle (dmg=4)
Torgak - 5' step attack,hit (dmg=4)

Round 4:
Haakon - 5' step attack,hit (dmg=6)
monster - [AC:14,HP:-1/13]
Zeke -
Gaylne-
Alterius -
Aria -
Torgak - [/sblock]

[sblock=UnderwaterCombat]Thanks ghostcat, you got the jist of it here. Rules are here

1 - Everyone can walk at half my normal movement rate as they have a Firm Footing.

2 - On a successful swim check (10), you may swim at half speed, otherwise its a quarter speed.

3- Taking a standard (or full round) action uses one of your hold breath rounds. So you would lose two for any round you make a standard or full round action

4- Slashing/Blunt weapon and has -2 to hit and does half damage.

So that should be 16 rounds left.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases