HM's Age of Worms - IC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"I am so glad I choose not to wear my good entertainer's clothes today," Alterius says, strapping his bow to his back. He hums a merriful tune in homage to the Oerth Mother as he unsheathes his dagger. With a snap and a sizzle, the blade begins to glow with a soft blue light. "I suppose I will dive with you and this will light our way. I'm not very good at holding my breath though, so if we do not see anything soon after, I will be surfacing."

ghostcat

First Post
Gaylne moves to one side to let the others pass, bow still ready and says "I'll stay here on watch in case anything comes through the water, then I'll take rear guard."

Once everyone is in the water, he unstrings his bow and leans it against the wall. Drawing his greataxe he sighs as he thinks about having to scrap the rust of it and steps into the water.

Shayuri

First Post
Aria steels herself as best she can with that black water yawning before her like a door into the underworld itself.

"I...can't swim," she admits, embarrassed. "I mean...I'm all right as long as my feet can touch the bottom, but I don't know if I can really...swim down like that. I'll try. I just want to warn you that I may not...um...make it."

Cromm10k

First Post
Torgak

Torgak starts getting out of his armor and drops his flail.

"If you cannot swim, Aria, you better stay with Gaylne where it is relativly save. I bet we will find something unpleasent down there ... I will take the lead, I can see in the dark."

Torgak draws his dagger and moves down the first steps into the water looking for something of interest ... or for something moving in the water.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"We'll, I can't swim either, Aria, but its just a small pool of standing water after all. I doubt there is any current at all. At least I should hope not. Still, if you don't feel up to the task, you might wish to stay back."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Zeke whispers to himself, "Mayhaps Pelor's grace will be all the armor I need." He to removes his armor and crossbow and crossbow bolts. He then hooks his morningstar to his belt and pulls out a dagger and one of his sunrods.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Afew of you shiver as you walk into the cold dark water. Haakon let's Torgak take the lead and with Zeke's sunrod lit behind him he keeps the half-orc in sight.

Soon Torgak has the group moving back the way they came and then back to the stairs before Galyne can even get more than thigh deep, they all return for air.

Quickly the half-orc sketches what he saw.

[sblock=OOC] Using the map below let me know which Area you wish to explore first. Also I guess everyone is at speed 30' (so a swim of 15') do to removing armor and such.

Rules for holding breath are double your CON stat.

Marching Order:
Torgak
Haakon
Zeke
Alterius
Galyne
Aria - unless you want to stay behind

RP any planning so I know what to expect please.[/sblock]

Attachments

• AoW underwater area.jpg
    AoW underwater area.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 95

Cromm10k

First Post
Torgak

"We have to start our search somewhere, why not on our right hand?"(Area 1), Torgak asks after the first round of diving. In an afterthought he picks his flail up again and fixes it with it chain to his belt.

"You never know what we will find in this corridors and rooms, Torgak, I do not want to end up outside the water without a real weapon".

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Searching to our right is fine with me," Alterius says cautiously. "But you might want to make sure you have something good for thrusting in case we run into trouble underwater. Good luck trying to get any force behind a flail while submerged."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases