HM's Age of Worms - IC

ghostcat

First Post
"Well done Aria, the Fire was well used. I must remember to replenish it once we are back in town." Galyne puts his remaining oil back in his backpack and moves further into the room.

Shayuri

First Post
Aria just stares, eyes wide, with her hand still half-upraised from the throw for a second as if unable to believe what she's seeing. At the praise from the others her cheeks color, and her usual melancholy lifts enough for a real smile to break through. For a moment she looks like her old self, happy and full of life.

"I...well thanks! But it wasn't just me! Galyne had the alchemist's fire, and the oil. And Torgak and Zeke..."

That thought brings her crashing back down, and she whirls to look at them in a sudden panic.

"Are you all right? You were covered in those things!"

Cromm10k

First Post
Torgak

Torgak shakes the last burned beetles from on his armor.

"Bitten by bugs, burned by Lady Aria, what a great day!"
he says to no one in particular.

"What do we've in this room?"

The paladin takes a first look in the room, trying to avoid the flames.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"I apologize for my hesitation," Alterius says sorrowfully. "I was just taken in with everything that has happened so far. It will not happen again."

Alterius illuminates his bow with a whirl of his hand and a prayer to the earth goddess. He then begins to look around the room and also inspects the basin from which the beetles emerged, mumbling, "Now about that red lantern..."
OOC: Cast light on shortbow.
Perception to examine the room.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OC: Glad to have a full group once more. Going to advance this as we all know the red lantern wouldn't be in such an easy place to find. ;)

The group searches the orange gunk that seems to be coming from the very wall itself. The beetles have turned the first area into a collecting ground while the second spot in the corner is some sort of hive they built out of the stuff.

Alterius notices three oblong lumps buried under the beetles hive. As the group digs them out the group discovers them to be three bodies of dead adventurers who must have fallen prey to the beetles.

A search of the packs on them brings forth a bit of treasure. Three potions all marked healing as well as a money pouch with twenty silver, ten gold, and a flawless pearl that seems to glow in a soft light.

OOC: Perception checks from everyone else but Alterius to see anyone finds anything else in the orange "gunk".

ghostcat

First Post
While the others are searching the bodies, Galyne continues to searches through the orange gunk. Unfortunately he is distracted by what the others are doing and fails to concentrating what he is doing.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases