HM's Age of Worms - IC

Disposable Hero

First Post
Alterius Bowsinger (Elf Bard 1)

Alterius moves slowly to the entrance as he seems intent on listening. "I can almost hear the song she holds." He takes his bow and makes a few practice pulls.

"How much do you remember from your last trip in Aria?" Alterius asks as he picks up a stone that to start glowing shortly after.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
AlteriusAvatar.png

Inititative: +5 Senses: Low-light Vision, Perception +6
Current Effects: None
HP: 10 Current HP: 10
AC: 15
CMB: +2 CMD: 15
Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Move: 30'/30'
Weapon in Hand: None

Bardic Performance: Countersong, Distraction, Fasicnate, Inspire Courage +1
0 level: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidignation, Read Magic
1st level 1/1: Grease, Sleep, Silent Image[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Zeke, Level 1 Cleric of Pelor

"Not much," admits Zeke embarrassingly. "I remember a few fights and a room full of lanterns. I do have a good feeling about what we will find here, though."

Fenris

Adventurer
Haakon stands staring into the entrance to the Cairn. He draws he sword and grins at the group, "Well, we won't find anything standing here, let's see what this hole in the ground holds."

Shayuri

First Post
"I remember..." Aria hesitates, faltering. A chill wind no one else can feel seems to blow over her, making her shrink in on herself a little, and draw her cloak tighter. "I remember enough."

"Inside there's a chamber with a magical moving room in it. The room is controlled by colored lanterns, with different parts of the crypt represented by different lanterns. We never did find them all though. Come on, I'll show you."

She pauses, then adds, "Best be careful though. It's been a while. Never can tell if something's moved in."

With that, the sorceress moves into the crypt, summoning a small set of ghostly floating lights to accompany her.

Cromm10k

First Post
Torgak follows Aria into the crypt, flail in hand.

"So this expedition is about lanterns? And what excactly were you fighting during your last visit?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The groups communal map is brought out at Zeke's suggestion.

The first two "levels" everyone is sure have been picked over but the third page shows the tunnel no one ever tried to look down.

Fenris

Adventurer
Haakon looks over Zeke's shoulder at the map. "Ok, let's go see if some beastie moved in as we go see what's down that corridor. Is the magical room with the lanterns on the map?"

Shayuri

First Post
Aria nods and taps one of the map pages.

"It's the one that looks like a star," she says. "The magic room is in the center. The lanterns are in each arm."

Cromm10k

First Post
"And we are missing one lantern and there is one tunnel that you did not examine? We should start with that tunnel," Torgak says in a calm tone.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases