HM's Age of Worms - IC

ghostcat

First Post
"I'm all for a bit of rest and recuperation. We can also resupply at the same time. I suggest we all meet up at Aria's shack at sunrise tomorrow." says Gayle

[sblock=HM]1. Treasure - On 14th July 2011 we were given 687gp. Is this still valid or was it rescinded in the reboot?

2. Levelling. I previously levelled Galyne as a Ranger (Trapper Archetype) to make up for the lack of Rouge. As we still don't seen to have one I'm happy to still do this. So do I need to stick with the original L2 updates or can I revisit them? Also, can I re-roll the hitpoints?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group stands outside the Whispering Cairn standing before the graves theyhad dug for those poor souls that died inside the dungeon.

The sun is about to set and everyone is tired to be sure. The only question now is to stay or to head back to the old mine manager's home, turned adventurer's guild.

[sblock=OOC]
Yes the treasure has been suspended due to the reboot sorry. I have redistributed it into other areas to be "re-found". Speaking of which no ID for the short sword anyone??

I thought you were a lvl 1 ranger(trapper)? Which is ok if you weren't but think the group could do with a little trapfinding.

Also I have changed my mind after reading ahead a little and HP will be MAX/LvL I think he added HP will come n very handy.

Please let me know when level ups are finished.[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Updated Zeke, who is ready for review. Does hero points go from 1 to 2? Also, I'm not sure why but Zeke had 2+1 1st level spells at level 1 when I took over the character. It should have been 1+1, but I didn't use up my last spell so I don't think it's a big deal. I just didn't up his number of 1st spells on level up. I did up his orisons from 3 to 4 on level up. Where can we get that blade identified?

ghostcat

First Post
As the group heads back, Galyne says "I think we should replace the Alchemist's Fire that we used. I would, but I am a bit strapped for funds."

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Alterius

"I believe the wisest course should be a rest before we venture further. There is little telling what may lie behind that door. Given the nature of this place, I doubt anything will change in a single night. We can return tomorrow.

"The short sword is an excellent find. Let me see if I can determine what it does..."
OOC: Alterius casts detect magic and uses Spellcraft to attempt to identify it.

Actually, Alterius' next level will be either rogue or druid. I will need at least two levels of rogue to qualify for Fochlucan Lyrist and I plan to keep trap skills maxed if no one else wants to fulfill that roll. Either way I should have plenty of skill points to keep those skills up.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Good Roll - short sword is +1

"So rest and shopping then? I won't be able to return then with the rest of you I have to signed up to be a guard for the next ore shipment to the Free City. They leave on the morrow."
Haakon says sadly.

"Well at least I'll have a few stories to tell, haha!" he adds with a smile.

OOC: You can do the shopping OOC and when ready we can get back to the adventure.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
As the group heads back, Galyne says "I think we should replace the Alchemist's Fire that we used. I would, but I am a bit strapped for funds."

"I am fine with using the coins from the money pouch to help with getting more Alchemist's Fire. I know 20 silver and 10 gold will only go so far, though," Zeke says.

OOC: I want to confirm no one else wanted the Pearl of Power. If not, I'll give it to Zeke for extra healing.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Alterius

"I am better with bows than blades. Nevertheless, I have occasion to use both. If no one else has great use of the sword I shall take it."
OOC: Working on leveling up Alterius. His next level will be rogue to make sure we have good rogue skills. Level 3 will be druid.

Just to clarify, is the 20 sp, 10 gp each or total?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Alterius, half-elf bard/rogue

"I also agree that Zeke would have best use of the pearl of power. It can always be lent to others in cases of dire need. Oh yes... that ring, does it radiate magic?"
OOC: I may have missed this, but if not Alterius casts detect magic on the ring and attempts to identify it.

Alterius is level 2. I took rogue as my second level (Druid will be level 3). Maxed Perception and Disable Device. I will need to pick up thieves' tools, but I don't have the funds. Do we have stuff to sell back in town?

Additionally, Alterius would like to hire a porter to carry around his backpack and other heavy stuff we drag from dungeons. He's pretty weak with an 11 Str. What would this cost? 1 sp per day? (That was the rule back in 3.5 for an unskilled laborer.) I'd pay him by the week to ensure loyalty plus hazard pay when applicable. I would screen for individuals with at least a 13 Str minimum if possible just to increase carrying capacity without being burdened. Nothing dangerous about the job, wouldn't even need to be a torch-bearer, just mind the mounts (once we acquire them), carry the backpack, keep an eye out in the camp outside dungeons.

One other question: are we doing any kind of upkeep for cost of living/repairs/etc.?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases