HM's Age of Worms - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Sorry my posting is spotty due to holiday' Here is a map to keep you all busy - cieling is 50 feet up and bare of anything useful.

Attachments

• AoW-Ball Pit.jpg
    AoW-Ball Pit.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 139

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Hmm. It seems there is another door on the far end. I will look about and see if I can locate a trip wire, pressure plate, or other such mechanism along the walkway to see if there is a trap," Alterius says as he glances around warily. Certainly there must be some mechanism which endangers those who cross, but what could it be. He calls upon his unseen servant to aid in the search by providing light from the illuminated coin.
OOC: Perception taking 20 for a total of 29, 30 for traps.

Cromm10k

First Post
Torgak

"If there is a trap, the trigger will be on the beam. This is the way of perfidious traps ... at least that is what the teach at the temple of St. Cuthbert" the halforc says in a low voice while he still scans the room for something unusal.

OOC: Torgak is using Perception (+1) and has darkvision.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Galyne thinks that if there is a trap on the beam it will probably be some kind of weigh trap. So while the others search for tripwires, Galyne will check the corridor for some type of disabling switch. paying special attention the the area where the walls converge to the door. Also, when he can get near he will carefully check where the beam is supported by the wall.

OOC: Perception (Trapfinding) +13

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"I'm looking as hard as I can, but I simply cannot find anything. I shall continue to look around a little longer..." Alterius says with fixed determination.

OOC: Hope you haven't forgotten about us, [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION].

Cromm10k

First Post
Torgak

"Always be vigilant, so teaches the holy Cudgle! Let's keep our eyes open and search around.", Torgak says, still trying to notice something of interest in the range of his darkvision.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases