HM's Age of Worms - IC - Page 3





+ Log in or register to post
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 230
  1. #21
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fuerteventura
    Posts
    2,609
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore ghostcat
    Galyne enters the cairn and starts looking round the rubble in one of the alcoves, muttering to himself "I'm sure that I left them her." Having failed to find whatever he is searching for, he moves to the alcove at the other side of the passage and immediately retrieves something from behind a rock. He emerges from the alcove carrying a sack and, smiling sheepishly, says "Supplies. Who wants to help me carry them?"

 

  • #22
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Deuce Traveler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    5,984
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Deuce Traveler

    Zeke the Cleric of Pelor

    "Ha! Fantastic work. I'll share your burden, brother," Zeke offers. "And that last corridor sounds as if it is it to me. Let's head on down."
    My Involvement:
    Spoiler:

    Player of Doral Kinsman the Beguiler in Who Wants to Be a Wayfinder
    IC

    DM for my v3.5 homebrew campaign, Last Stand of the Dorinthians
    OOC//Chapter 1- Homeless (Closed)//Chapter 2- Illusions (Closed)//Chapter 3 - The Imperials (Closed)//Chapter 4- The Second Invasion (closed)//The Final Chapter(closed)//Dead Secrets(closed)//Rogue's Gallery//Story Hour

    DM for his Sword and Sorcery Campaign; City-State of the Invincible Overlord w/BECMI rules
    Out of Character thread
    ---

    My works:
    Dog Soul Publishing's The Books of Faith: Jainism
    Dog Soul Publishing's Sahasra - Items of Magic and War
    Various articles and editing projects for Silven Trumpeter
    LPJ Design's The True Psionic Story: Amulet of Catapsi

  • #23

    Alterius Bowsinger (Elf Bard 1)

    "A can shoulder some of the burden as well." Alterius removes his pack to bring in resting in front of him on one shoulder. "I guess it wasn't such a bad thing I was so broke when I came to this place."

    "So we're looking for the one lantern? Do either of you have an idea where it's located?" He looks to Galyne and Aria

    Mini Stats

    Inititative: +5 Senses: Low-light Vision, Perception +6
    Current Effects: None
    HP: 10 Current HP: 10
    AC: 15
    CMB: +2 CMD: 15
    Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
    Move: 30'/30'
    Weapon in Hand: None

    Bardic Performance: Countersong, Distraction, Fasicnate, Inspire Courage +1
    0 level: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidignation, Read Magic
    1st level 1/1: Grease, Sleep, Silent Image

  • #24
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,535
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Shayuri
    "The red one," Aria confirms. "As for where it is...no idea for sure, but there IS one passage we hadn't explored before things sort of fell apart. We should probably check there? Like Torgak said."

    She indicates the passage on the map...the one where no details existed beyond what could be seen from the main room there.

    "As for what we fought...there were undead. And these crypts were made by elemental cultists, so there could be elementals or elemental creatures bound as guardians too."

    "Anyway, I'll show you how the magic room works, and take us down to the passageway. Just stay close in case anything's moved back in."

    Aria heads into the crypts, preceded by her gravelight wisps to see by.

  • #25
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Cromm10k's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    286
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Cromm10k
    Torgak follows Aria, ready for what ever will be down there.

  • #26
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    Supplies

    2 flasks Acid
    2 flasks Alchemist's fire
    10 flasks of oil
    hooded lantern
    2 flint and steel
    8 torches
    2 hemp ropes 50'
    rations 10 days
    climber's kit


    Dividing up the supplies the group then takes and moves deeper into the dungeon. Soon the light of the sun no longer can be seen but is replaced by an ominous green glow coming form down a set of stairs.

    "Well nobody's stole the everburning torch. Guess no one else has been here." Aria says offhandedly.

    Haakon and Galyne take the lead down the steps as the group enters the main chamber with the arrow sarcophagus and seven small alcoves. The room is lit by ligh tfrom a green lantern in the far alcove reflecting off a crystal dome in the ceiling above.

    What's new to those who have been here though is the series of giant spider webs that block off access to two of them, as well as the hanging remains of dead vermin trapped in webby strings hanging from the ceiling.

    Everyone draws weapons at the ominous threat.

    OOC
    I need locations and Perception checks please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AoW map 3.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #27

    Alterius Bowsinger (Elf Bard 1)

    "Well unless these webs were here when you left...looks like somethings moved in." Alterius looks to Aria as he draws his shortbow along with an arrow.

    Action
    Move: L24
    Standard: Draw shortbow with arrow notched.


    Mini Stats

    Inititative: +5 Senses: Low-light Vision, Perception +6
    Current Effects: None
    HP: 10 Current HP: 10
    AC: 15
    CMB: +2 CMD: 15
    Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
    Move: 30'/30'
    Weapon in Hand: Shortbow

    Bardic Performance: Countersong, Distraction, Fasicnate, Inspire Courage +1
    0 level: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidignation, Read Magic
    1st level 1/1: Grease, Sleep, Silent Image

  • #28
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Deuce Traveler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    5,984
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Deuce Traveler
    "Indeed," Zeke answers, readying his morningstar and taking a position to the front and left of the party formation.

    Mini-Stats
    Spoiler:

    HP: 10 = [1d8+2=10] +0 (favored class)
    AC: 17 = 10 + 2 (shield) + 5 (armor)
    AC Touch: 10 = 10 + 0 (Dex)
    AC Flatfooted: 17 = 10 + 2 (shield) + 5 (armor)
    INIT: +0 = +0 (DEX) + 0 (misc)
    BAB: +0 = +0 (class/es)
    CMB: +2 = +2 (STR) +0 (size) +0 (BAB)
    CMD: 12 = +2 (CMB) + 0 (Dex) + 10

    Weapon(morningstar): +2 = +0(BAB) +2 (Str) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item) +0 (magic) / 1d8+2 p or b 20/x2
    Weapon(light crossbow): +0 = +0(BAB) +0 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item) +0 (magic) / 1d8 p 19-20/x2

    Fort: +4 = +2 (base) + 2 (Con)
    Reflex: +0 = +0 (base) + 0 (Dex)
    Will: +6 = +2 [base] + 4 [Wis]
    Speed: 20'
    My Involvement:
    Spoiler:

    Player of Doral Kinsman the Beguiler in Who Wants to Be a Wayfinder
    IC

    DM for my v3.5 homebrew campaign, Last Stand of the Dorinthians
    OOC//Chapter 1- Homeless (Closed)//Chapter 2- Illusions (Closed)//Chapter 3 - The Imperials (Closed)//Chapter 4- The Second Invasion (closed)//The Final Chapter(closed)//Dead Secrets(closed)//Rogue's Gallery//Story Hour

    DM for his Sword and Sorcery Campaign; City-State of the Invincible Overlord w/BECMI rules
    Out of Character thread
    ---

    My works:
    Dog Soul Publishing's The Books of Faith: Jainism
    Dog Soul Publishing's Sahasra - Items of Magic and War
    Various articles and editing projects for Silven Trumpeter
    LPJ Design's The True Psionic Story: Amulet of Catapsi

  • #29
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Cromm10k's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    286
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Cromm10k

    Torgak

    "Well, what do we've got here?"

    Torgak steps forward (to M 21), heavy flail ready to strike.

    Mini-Stats
    Spoiler:

    HP: = 13 [1d10+2=12] +1 (favored class)
    AC: 15 = 10 + 5 (armor)
    AC Touch: 10 = 10 + 0 (Dex)
    AC Flatfooted: 15 = 10 + 5 (armor)
    INIT: +0 = +0 (DEX) + 0 (misc)
    BAB: +1 = +1 (Paladin)
    CMB: +4 = +3 (STR) +0 (size) +1 (BAB)
    CMD: 14 = +4 (CMB) + 0 (Dex) + 10

    Flail, Heavy (melee): +4 = +1 (BAB) + 3 (STR) / DMG = 1d10+4(S), CRIT 19-20x2
    Dagger (melee): +4 = +1 (BAB) + 3 (STR) / DMG = 1d4+3(S), CRIT 19-20x2


    Fort: +5 = +2 (base) + 2 (stat) +1 (luck)
    Reflex: +1 = +0 (base) + 0 (stat) +1 (luck)
    Will: +4 = +2 (base) + 2 (stat) +1 (luck)

    Speed: 30/20

    Last edited by Cromm10k; Wednesday, 11th July, 2012 at 02:01 PM.

  • #30
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,276
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Fenris
    "Let's get a fire going and torch these webs, eliminates them as barriers and may take care of the makers" suggests Haakon bending down by the sarcophagi to strike a torch.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Age Of Worms PDF?
      By Nazhkandrias in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: Thursday, 20th August, 2009, 09:12 PM
    2. (AU/AE) The 7th Age - The Age of Worms
      By Cyincal Lurker in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 45
      Last Post: Monday, 20th August, 2007, 11:53 PM
    3. Age of Worms?
      By Lonely Tylenol in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Tuesday, 11th October, 2005, 06:52 AM
    4. Age of Worms: Will there be a HC?
      By HeapThaumaturgist in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: Friday, 12th August, 2005, 07:52 AM
    5. Age of Worms in CT, USA
      By Reynard in forum Gamers Seeking Gamers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Friday, 22nd July, 2005, 01:30 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •