HM's Age of Worms - IC

Fenris

Adventurer
Haakon wipes the spider gore from his blade. "Ok, so some things have moved in. We will need to keep an eye peeled. But from here I guess it's down the hole in the north tunnel?"

Shayuri

First Post
Aria takes a deep breath, trying to clear the adrenalin's clouding influence.

"Yes," she confirms. Her strange greenish witchlights re-form and dance merrily down the passage to the north. She follows.

Cromm10k

First Post
Torgak

"Aye, lead the way. This place must become one of order again! The Cudgle demands it!", Torgak confirms Zeke.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Advancing...

The group climbs down the familiar hole and enters another small chamber like before...

Torgak advances ahead while the others climb down. He stops at a cross-section of hallways and peers around the corners.

The half-orc's darkvision let's him see everything ahead in all the directions the strange dungeon leads. To the west he sees an odd hill of orange gunk with beetles climbing in and out of the holes throughout, like a giant hive. <area 2>

To the south is a staircase that leads to black stale water. <area 4> And to the east is a room full of low stone slabs with a statue of a warrior at the far end. <area 3>

As he returns to the group he notices the strange rune on the floor he didn't notice before.

OCC2: Everyone is in the room with the rune on the floor. Which way first?

Attachments

• AoW area map.jpg
    AoW area map.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Hmph! I'm not sure what this symbol is, but I suddenly feel as if it is not religious in nature." Zeke states with a sniff. "Perhaps we should check out that statue? No sense bothering that hive as of now."

Cromm10k

First Post
Torgak

"Sounds good to me, if noone has an idea what this rune means?"

If no other group member has anything to say about the rune Torgak will turn on his heels and cautiously return to the cross-section. From there he will keep an (darkvision) eye open for beetles or things emerging from the water while waiting for the others to inspect the statue and stone slabs in area 4.

Fenris

Adventurer
"Yes, i fear we will need to explore the water to find the way further." adds Haakon nodding towards the water but walking towards the statue behind Torgak

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases