[AD&D 1e] Temple of Elemental Evil OOC

Disposable Hero

First Post
I would agree with Scott on this one but I think most everyone has already created their character based on the scores they rolled.

*Edit: What class are we lacking? I see mazzoli has his character listed as cleric/magic user...do we not have a frontliner?

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
I would agree with Scott on this one but I think most everyone has already created their character based on the scores they rolled.

*Edit: What class are we lacking? I see mazzoli has his character listed as cleric/magic user...do we not have a frontliner?

I have at least one fighter. But yes Scott, we decided early on that if we are going old school to go Iron Man ;) I mean it is ToEE, characters WILL be dying. And really the stats mean so much less in 1st Ed.

mazzoli

First Post
4d6 drop one was my original idea, but these masochists wanted to go 3d6 in order. Why don't we say that if you burn through your initial 3 characters, you can switch to 4d6 if you want?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey mazzoli before I post in the RG do you want to drop a few placeholders for links and loot.

So far a cleric/mage and a Thief.

We have what 5 players plus a DMPC I think three should be warriors at this rate. So I'll start the game with my human fighter.

HM

mazzoli

First Post
I was thinking that I could put that post at the start of the game thread, but if you want to keep it in the RG I can put it there. Also, I was planning on playing my straight-up magic user first, but all of my characters that I rolled are about equally (not) powerful, so I'm good with anything.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I would use the RG for NPCs and Loot and use the IC for locations and links to specific posts.

So we have a

Fighter
Magic-User
Thief

A cleric and two more fighters and we are ready to tackle the temple.(although some RP and mini quest to level up in Hommlet might be better.)

HM

mazzoli

First Post
Okay, I'll work it that way. I was planning on running the full module, starting in Hommlet, so we can get some experience under our belts before we hit the temple itself. Maybe go check out that weird moathouse or something...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Just have to play it smart.

Everyone take a missile weapon to start puncturing whatever comes at us to death. Just because you have no missile adjustment doesn't mean you can't use a bow or sling.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases