[AD&D 1e] Temple of Elemental Evil OOC

mazzoli

First Post
Let's see what I get for my second character. Nice Cha by the way, Fenris. Ouch on the Int and Str though.

I think that's an Elven Magic-User.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Is this who you were looking for?
ZarakLoose1a.jpg

Fenris

Adventurer
Ok, let's continue a night a stellar rolls and get character C out of the way.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. He looks promising. I just hope hes doesn't die and I have to play the dim-witted thief :p

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That 9 wisdom would give him a 20% cleric spell failure chance. I'm thinking my scores make a half-elf magic-user, a human magic-user, or a half-elf cleric/magic-user.

Forgot about that little tidbit. Wonder what a cleric with a 9 WIS RP's like?

"I have the spells granted by my god but am only worthy to cast them 80% of the time." :p

And assassin min STR 12, DEX 12, INT 11 - So odd those give you no true mechanical benefit. 1e was all about the ROLE play and not the ROLL play for sure.

I really like the idea of rolling up a few characters then just going down the line as they get removed from play. I suspect our adventuring party might have a fairly high mortality rate, at least at first

Best to have a few ready - just like old times. I had a folder with a dozen or more all the time. Once I wanted to do every race/class combo. But I got over it.

HM

CHARACTER B BELOW

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Forgot about that little tidbit. Wonder what a cleric with a 9 WIS RP's like?

"I have the spells granted by my god but am only worthy to cast them 80% of the time." :p

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" :p

HM said:
And assassin min STR 12, DEX 12, INT 11 - So odd those give you no true mechanical benefit. 1e was all about the ROLE play and not the ROLL play for sure.
HM

Yeah it sure was, and really the stats don't matter very much, not like 3E on. And I have to admit to having difficulty reminding myself of that. But with the first character, there aren't many classes he would qualify for. Still need to dig our my PH though.

mazzoli

First Post
Third time's the charm. And that last one looks pretty good Fenris.

Let's call that one a halfling thief.

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

First Post
If only there was someone that would convert ToEE to pathfinder...I don't own any 1st Ed. books:(, which I have never played to begin with, but I will follow the thread somewhat close since ToEE has always interested me. Good luck guys:D.

mazzoli

First Post
[MENTION=6693285]Disposable Hero[/MENTION] I've got a 3.5 conversion of it that pretty much maps directly to Pathfinder. I ran half the first floor of it without doing any real conversion besides adding CMB/CMD to the enemies and it worked perfectly. You still need maps and key and whatnot from the original module to run it, but I'd be happy to send the 3.5 text file to you if you want.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Maybe one day when I'm up for running a PBP game. I've DMed for so long that I really like being just another player right now. I'm a huge fan of high risk high reward, which I think we'll get plenty of in the Slumbering Tsar game. Thank you for the offer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases