[AD&D 1e] Temple of Elemental Evil OOC

Disposable Hero

First Post
:(I can't find 1st Edition books for less than $1,200 for the set and can't find a PH by itself. *shakes fist* To bad there isn't a PDF I could get of them...

mazzoli

First Post
That's odd. I got mine off of Amazon in great condition with only a little wear for less than the set cost in 1980 (~$35). Also, I'd be happy to have you join us Scott. Also, OSRIC is a clone of first edition. Pretty much fully compatible as I understand it.

Edit: Also, I like saying also.

mazzoli

First Post
Finishing touches for my characters. I'm going to roll to know spells on my own. You'll just have to trust me.

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

First Post
Their reprinting them again next month but for the price of what they cost now...I may get them and just DLed Osric and it looks like what I've seen of 1st. Maybe I can come along then? Total 1st Edition noob however and feel free to say 'NO!'

First Set
Str 5
Int 17
Wis 9
Dex 13
Con 7
Cha 7

Second Set
Str 6
Int 12
Wis 8
Dex 8
Con 13
Cha 13

Third Set
Str 8
Int 9
Wis 12
Dex 10
Con 10
Cha 11

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

First Post
It would seem a magic user of sorts is what the dice wish me to be. Just give me a few to read through the rules and such.

*EDIT: I'm confused...looking at set 3 for a dwarven cleric maybe but looking at the dwarf racial limits, if I'm reading this right, I can't be a dwarf because my Con is less than 12?

Last edited:

mazzoli

First Post
Yeah, that's the minimum Con for a dwarf.

In other news, I've posted a Rogue's Gallery here and I'll rename this to the official OOC thread.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
perhaps i might suggest going to 4d6 drop lowest, choose the best number set from all 6 sets. the dice seem very fickle today.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases