[AD&D 1e] Temple of Elemental Evil OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well that spell didn't work.

Who all is here and still wishes to play??

I am thinking of buying the mod and running it. But I won't be buying the $1,263.51 copy. :confused: The $59.95 should do just fine.

I do love my ToEE :D

HM

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I own a physical copy of this adventure and played the PC version, too. Good times. I played up until just after the moat house in a PnP game. I would be willing to play if HM wants to take it over as DM. I would also be willing to run it, but if I do I'll drop out my character or someone else take it over.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Just two takers then?

I got my copy and really wish to run this. I also have the PC version and will throw a little of it and the side quests in it for a little extra XP.

Had to order a DMG - but now I'm thinking with only two people wishing to play could it be because of the system? Hard to find true 1e players out there. Willing to run as pathfinder or maybe that whitebox I never got to use.

I will run with two players (1e) though - there are a bunch (and I mean a bunch) of NPCs to join the questers or hirelings to hire.

Let me know if that is ok I could have an IC up tonight. :)

HM

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Oh, and please keep it 1st edition. I'm hoping it starts a greater trend. I always wanted to play the original "Mud Sorcerer's Tomb" and OD&D's "Castle Amber", and maybe you doing this will encourage someone to run them.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Going to start working on an IC - give me a few hours.

Till then you can finish up your characters by doing the following...

Picking (or rolling d100) a secondary skill DMG pg. 12 (yep got my copy today :)) for your characters.

I'm having the thought that you will have your main character you play all the time and the other two will be in Hommlet working and hearing the same rumors and stories of what the main PCs are up to. So when replacemnets are needed their shouldn't be to much trouble adding them in.

We will be using all the rules for Player Character Expenses (pg. 25), Henchmen (pg. 34) and Gaining Experience Levels (pg. 86) as is to start and see how they work in the pbp environment.

Please let me know which character you are starting with from the RG

http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues-gallery/325780-ad-d-1e-temple-elemental-evil-rg.html

And I'll help with THAC0, Saving Throws, and Weight if you need it.

Can't wait to get started.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[MENTION=2795]Mark Chance[/MENTION] - You have a character in the RG you still up for a little 1e mayhem??

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases