[AD&D 1e] Temple of Elemental Evil OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Re-POST in case this was forgotten...

Till then you can finish up your characters by doing the following...

Picking (or rolling d100) a secondary skill DMG pg. 12 for your characters.

Scott rolled and got gambler for Veerdunn which fits really well.

Also I think Sasho needs equipment yet.

But we are a little ways from dungeon crawling as there is plenty to explore around Hommlet. For anyone whose played the PC game I am getting a lot of side quest ideas from it.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
This was fun maybe I might just use some screen shots to help with room and area descriptions.

HM

Attachments

• ToEE - current map.jpg
    ToEE - current map.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 81
  • ToEE - Inn of the Welcome Wench.jpg
    ToEE - Inn of the Welcome Wench.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 65

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Alright of course I'm taking teh time tonight to prep for a couple encounters (It's what DM's do) - And I was quite surprised at what I found out about surprise in 1e.

If you have time please take a look at - ADDICT.pdf this is a good look at all the rules (those from the DMG and PHB) put together.

Also I have opened up a new message thread in the campaign manager so we can keep the discussion together and find the answers easily later.

Any questions please post them there.

HM

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Surprise in 1E is brutal. It's easily a TPKiller, and I remember that happening once way back in my 1E days when the party was surprised by gargoyles. After that, we rewrote the rules.

Also, I didn't realize it's been nearly two weeks since I last posted. Where's the time go? :(

I still have to get Sasho's equipment purchased. If I can find where my son put my 1E PH, I try to get that done today.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP - welcome aboard (the doom train)

PCs could use a good woodsman or cleric to come up and save the day.

But really up to you what you wish to play. Character gene is somehwere around here sorry but I can't update the first pages as it's truly not my thread.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases