[AD&D 1e] Temple of Elemental Evil OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
William looks ready to go possum - are you ready for him to be introduced into the IC thread?

Also will send you and jackslate45 invites to the campaign manager - (really need to update that though)

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Nothing fancy but you are in. I will work on what William knows about the Deklo Grove after it is safe enough to talk.

HM

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
[MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION] [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION] [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]

Do we want to try to salvage this game?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I don't know. I like my character and the party, but who would run the adventure? If we are opting to put together a new game, I'd run something creepy like B4: The Lost City, instead of play. I'd be interested in rolling up a new character if someone wants to do a different setting. I guess I'd like to hear the full proposal before going in any direction.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
So would we just take the present characters in use and use them in either Mark's or Deuce's game?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Mark Chance is also generating an old school game using Swords and Sorcery and Mutant Future. With a little tweaking we could just have these characters jump into his campaign. I'd be up for that and all I would have to do would switch an ability score up and roll for mutations.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases