[AD&D 1e] Temple of Elemental Evil OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As to where I'm at I only needed equipment (and saves I though I had a 1e DMG but it is 2e). That is done and am pasteing my fighter in the RG now.

Let me know if I need to change the background I kept it old school but used a lot of Hommlet info.

HM

Last edited:

mazzoli

First Post
Thanks for fielding the question while I'm away from my books at work, HM. I think we can just accept the prices for stuff that's not listed if you want to include it with your character. Chalk especially is a nice evocative, useful item.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Using HM's help, I now have the following, which I'll post together with the rest of the character as soon as I get the DM's blessing:

Banded Mail (90gp)
Two-Handed Sword (30gp)
Backpack (2gp)
7x Iron Rations (5gp)
Waterskin (1gp)
Flint and Steel (1gp)
2x Daggers (4gp)
High, Soft Boots (1gp)
Bedroll (2sp)
Belt (3sp)
Large Sack (16cp)
Wool Tunic (5cp)
Pants (5cp)
6x Torches (6cp)
Chalk (1cp)
Cloak (5sp)

Gold Left: 14gp, 6sp 7cp

mazzoli

First Post
Works for me. Everything looks about right and you're not trying to cheat the system. If I missed anything, well, we'll need all the help we can get. ;)

EDIT: Also :devil:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
at least yours has a name! mine is still unnamed!!

*edit* I could probably come up with a name if i wasn't so busy enjoying a Sam Adams Boston lager!!

*edit*edit* I could probably come up with a name even better if i wasn't so busy enjoying my second Sam Adams Boston lager!! *beeeeelllllllccccch!*

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

maybe after the rest of the 12 pac it might become that! headed to the ice box for number 3 in a bit. just wait until you see me type after few too many!

Fenris

Adventurer
I am in as well, just a little behind. Are we playing our A characters or picking from the 3? I can see a party of 5 fighters making their way down to the temple:p

Scott DeWar

since my first ed phb is packed away (in process of moving), could someone double check equipment costs, and double check my math on spent total and weight?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases