Leif's "Revenge of the Giants" [4E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, I've made that abundantly clear in the IC now by editing the existing posts.

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Knowledge Checks and Distracting Flare have not been on ENWorld for between 1 and 2 weeks. I'm wondering if they gave up waiting for the game to start. Maybe a PM is in order.

Leif

Adventurer
How abot it, [MENTION=86189]DistractingFlare[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6681261]Knowledge Checks[/MENTION]?? Are you guys still out there and interested?

Easier to go with a [mention} than a pm. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Except they won't see the mention because they haven't visited the site recently so no new emails would be generated. A PM would generate a more recent email.
PMing won't necessarily notify them outside of ENWorld, either. I have all that annoying notification crap turned off, for example. If they're not even getting on ENWorld these days, then they're probably out of reach. I've re-activated our recruiting thread, putting out the call for two more warm bodies. If you guys want to press on with three PCs, we canwork it that way, too. Just let us know.

drothgery

First Post
I've re-activated our recruiting thread, putting out the call for two more warm bodies. If you guys want to press on with three PCs, we canwork it that way, too. Just let us know.
I don't think we want to press on with just three, given who's left; Sariel is better at granting melee basic attacks than ranged, and no one who's left has a great melee basic attack (though Heise has a great ranged basic attack).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases