D&D Survey

Tell us about yourself! Please take this short survey to tell us a little about you and your experience with RPGs and the Dungeons & Dragons game. Your responses are very important to us.

Read D&D Survey on D&D Insider here!

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Reading between the lines, looks like they're getting information on electronics use. They're asking about videogame consoles and things like smartphones and e-readers, possibly partially as a bellwether for what platform to release e-books of some sort on. Other questions ask about videogame genre, possibly because if they get the licence back from Atari, they're going to want to do something interesting with it?

Anyway, that's rampant speculation. Interesting, anyway.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
They also seem to be trying to find out how many people used to play D&D and now play Pathfinder - a question on what you've ever played, followed by one on what you currently play.

Balesir

Adventurer
Just as a suggestion - how about making this a poll on whether or not you have taken the survey? Might be interesting feedback on the overlap between ENWorlders and the survey.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
So maybe the idea is DDI as an app, with e-reader functionality built-in?

Which would be kind of sad for me. I know a lot of D&D players are early tech adopters, and a lot of folks now have at least a smartphone, but as a dude who lacks those things -- the extra cost per month has been a bit prohibitive so far -- and yet who subscribes to DDI, I'd hate to miss out on awesome content just because I can't get onto the next platform.

Ah, well. Can't have everything.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So maybe the idea is DDI as an app, with e-reader functionality built-in?

Which would be kind of sad for me. I know a lot of D&D players are early tech adopters, and a lot of folks now have at least a smartphone, but as a dude who lacks those things -- the extra cost per month has been a bit prohibitive so far -- and yet who subscribes to DDI, I'd hate to miss out on awesome content just because I can't get onto the next platform.

Ah, well. Can't have everything.

Well, hopefully it wouldn't be exclusive content. With luck the same content will be available via the website. I'm just guessing wildly, of course.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases