Burned Circle - ThirdWizard's Dresden Files Game

Bluedevil

First Post
Malcom slowly rose from his seat, there was little else that could be done here and time was of the essence. The girl could be many different places and the easiest place to start was her apartment. The Winter Court member however, was going to be in fewer but more dangerous places.

Malcom knew that their best chance was to check out her apartment for clues and possibly something she had a close connection with that could be used to find her. Until they had something like that it was going to be difficult to track her down.

At worst case, they could go after the Fay who obviously was tied to the disappearance and ask a few questions but depending on how the fay reacted, it could pit the group against the forces of winter for an unknown period of time.

"Thank you for your time Michelle, I wouldn't worry about Sandra, we will find out where she is and make sure she is ok."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Juno flips the notepad shut and nods. As she stands up she offers Michelle one of the cards from her wallet.

"That's got my cell number on the back," she explains, then smiles as she adds, "Don't call the desk number on the front about this particular case."

"If you learn anything, or remember anything, give me a call. Otherwise we'll let you know when we need anything more, and when we learn anything."

Thanee

First Post
Keira

Chiming in with the others, Keira also lets the woman know, that they care and will take care of this.

“Yes, we will do what we can to find her.”

Then she turns to the others.

“So, what do you think? Where should we start with the investigations?”

Dragonwriter

First Post
"I can talk to more of the Little Folk. Maybe they haven't seen Sandra, but they may well be able to point us toward Settias. A sylph with power like hers would not go without notice."

Bluedevil

First Post
"Well I wouldnt go running after winter before we have an idea of what they have done, might spark a war over nothing or give them an edge we dont want. " Malcom smiled lightly as he headed towards the door to the old place, "Right now we should check her place and her neighbors, see if we can get an idea about what happened."

As they got outside, Malcom pulled out one of his hand rolled cigarettes and placed it in his mouth. "And at worst case, once we check her place we can use magic to get a general idea of where she is." Malcom's hands searched his pockets one by one for his lighter absentmindedly.

Shayuri

First Post
Juno nodded and added good-naturedly, "Or just police work. I haven't heard much to make me think this isn't a pretty normal missing persons case yet. Sure, she's not entirely human, and has fey sniffing at her heels, but...mysterious money, kept her personal life from her family, 'popular with the guys...' This is not the first time I've heard those words."

She takes a deep breath and stuffs her hands in her pockets.

"Unfortunately."

ThirdWizard

First Post
Michelle walks you out the front door, nodding thoughtfully. It's a hot and humid summer evening just like most days around this time of year. It was raining a few days ago, and its supposed to rain again in a couple of days, but for now the sky is clear letting the sun beat down on you unhindered. Soon it will set and the temperature will drop to a slightly less unbearable heat. The mosquitoes are already out. "Thank you all. I trust you'll find her. I just hope-" she stops there, biting her lip. "If I hear anything I'll let you know," she says holding up Juno's card. "Just take care of yourselves. Don't do anything unnecessary." She looks directly at Logan on that last bit, her eyes firm, then back to everyone again. "I figure you know how step lightly in these kinds of situations."

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh we're the soul of discretion," Juno said with a grin. The grin faded though as she assured the worried woman, "Don't worry. We'll find her."

When Michelle had withdrawn Juno looked at the others and said, "I'm heading to her place. Anyone need a ride?"

Dragonwriter

First Post
Logan chuckles at Malcom's response. "You seem to forget I'm a free-agent half-breed who already has stirred up trouble with Winter."

The half-ogre gives an overdone look of shock and pain as his foster mother gives him the warning and significant look.

He nods at Juno. "I'll take you up on that."

Thanee

First Post
Keira

“Ok, we need to start somewhere and her place seems obvious enough,” Keira agrees.

“I'm with my own ride, let's meet up there!”

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases