Burned Circle - OOC Thread

ThirdWizard

First Post
totally missed that i had found a window, post edited.

There isn't a basement, so it will have to be a ground level window. Atlanta doesn't really have basements like the rest of the world. They only have half basements in really hilly areas, and a duplex wouldn't have one.

Oh, and Malcom and Juno need to make Presence rolls since both Stealth checks weren't successful.

Bluedevil

First Post
There isn't a basement, so it will have to be a ground level window. Atlanta doesn't really have basements like the rest of the world. They only have half basements in really hilly areas, and a duplex wouldn't have one.

Oh, and Malcom and Juno need to make Presence rolls since both Stealth checks weren't successful.

damnit, I knew that Too! Sorry, apparently woke up with a case of the stupids.

Edited

Last edited:

ThirdWizard

First Post
This is a roll opposed to Thanee's request for an invite. You want low. I'm keeping what I'm rolling secret to keep her a bit mysterious for now.

EDIT: Poor poor girl with the rolling... I think this die roller hates me.

Shayuri

First Post
I find it hilarious that Juno put herself in a situation where she has no skill in anything she needs to do it.

*sigh*

I'm gonna need a lot of exp.

ThirdWizard

First Post
It builds character!

Neither of you notice anything out of the ordinary with your rolls. No horns go off, nobody with a shotgun runs at you. You're free to enter, although I caution again to check for any wards that might be laid on the building.

Bluedevil

First Post
Everyone loves character in prison Juno ;)

Nah we should be fine, at worst case you flash you badge.

Keep in mind you have a gun on you, I have a freaking sword. They are going to want to have words with me.

Thanee

First Post
Should we make our rolls in here (OOC)?

I am generally used to adding them to the appropriate IC post, but could also change that, of course, if you prefer. :)

Bye
Thanee

ThirdWizard

First Post
Should we make our rolls in here (OOC)?

My general preference is in the IC thread if it is a quick check or something that someone else will respond to with their own action/post, and OOC thread if there might be multiple rolls for one action or you want to put the roll's resolution in the same post as the action.

So, posting rolls in the OOC thread makes sense for something like a declaration. In that case you are able to just post that something happened in the IC thread. But, if you're doing something simple like rolling Driving to see how fast you can make it somewhere, then an IC post is just fine.

When FATE points come into play it gets a bit more complex, so combat rolls should go in the OOC thread whenever that starts up, since that's when people tend to use the most points for modifying their rolls.

ThirdWizard

First Post
For time frames:

The events of Mara's story would be Friday June 8th and Saturday June 9th.

Settias, the Winter Sylph, called on Michelle on Sunday June 10th.

Michelle spent the next two days trying to get in contact with Sandra to no avail before involving you today.

Today in game is Tuesday June 12th.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases