Burned Circle - OOC Thread

Thanee

First Post
Ok, Keira will fetch her clothes then and jump on her bike to chase after the car. :)

The roll is a 6, slightly above average. It's a Weapon:2 attack, which will be split by the spread of the attack. That means a Good (+3) attack at Keira and Logan, and a Fair (+2) attack at Juno.

I think this is done slightly different, BTW.

The 6 is split 2 / 2 / 2, and each of them will inflict 2 extra stress from the weapon (which is added in afterwards), if hit (but 3 will be enough to dodge the bullets with no damage).

Bye
Thanee

ThirdWizard

First Post
I think this is done slightly different, BTW.

The 6 is split 2 / 2 / 2, and each of them will inflict 2 extra stress from the weapon (which is added in afterwards), if hit (but 3 will be enough to dodge the bullets with no damage).

Man, I'm all over the place here. Of course, you're right. Don't know what I was thinking. It's a Fair (+2) attack at everybody, but a hit will result in +2 stress.

Thanee

First Post
I think we almost catched up here with the IC posts now (just posted Keira's last action (the block attempt)). :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
I believe, Logan is outside by then.

Actions
Keira performs a maneuver circling around the ghoul, giving it the aspect of KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE CAT
Ghoul #1 runs around the house to the right, slowed down by inflicted injuries
Ghoul #2 runs around the house to the left, slowed down by Keira distracting him and getting in the way
Juno chases after Ghoul #1 , spots the sneaking car, and jumps behind a pine tree in the front yard
Logan busts out the front door to join the chase
Malcom comes out around behind Ghoul #1 and tries to hit it with a blast of force but the ghoul manages to dodge out of the way

That is right before the current round (where Keira tries to block the ghoul unsuccessfully and they vanish into the car).

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases