November: In the Works

Blackwarder

Adventurer
Not much to get excited about for a 4ther, really. It seems support targets the minis game, edition neutral products, or Next. Eh, it's really no surprise, production of actual 4e products died about a year ago when they finished the 'Into the Unknown' work. I suppose this is the point in the edition life cycle where you begin scavenging from other systems and source books for things you like with new fervor, borrowing and incorporating to taste.

I think that the fortune cards and the Menzoberranzan source book are a solid edition to 4e fans.

Warder

Pour

First Post
I'm really on the fence about Menzo. I do take inspiration from non-4e sources, and I have played the drow political angle in games to great effect, but I'm still kind of skeptical. Maybe this is just me vectoring my disappointment in 4e support in general.

qstor

Adventurer
it looks like they're bringing back D&D minis. Enough people must have complained when they junked the minis game.

Mike

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
Not much to get excited about for a 4ther, really. It seems support targets the minis game, edition neutral products, or Next. Eh, it's really no surprise, production of actual 4e products died about a year ago when they finished the 'Into the Unknown' work. I suppose this is the point in the edition life cycle where you begin scavenging from other systems and source books for things you like with new fervor, borrowing and incorporating to taste.
What about DDI? There's been a steady release of adventures, ecologies, and player content. Last month's theme was awesome.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases