HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks Satin!

I seem to have a bit of insomnia tonight so might actually have character done before I fall asleep hehe

Best time to be character building. ;)

So a dwarven crossbowman, awesome he and Darreo should adventure together to pincushion anything that gets in the way.

Let me know when Torbere is ready for a once over.

HM

Chronikoce

First Post
Just posted the link to completed character! Torbere the Dwarven Crossbowman!

Hopefully I did all the math correctly, was getting kinda tired there for a while then got a second wind!

Also looking forward to getting into some adventures. I'll probably swing by the tavern tomorrow to introduce myself once I am not so tired. Wouldn't mind a fellow character who enjoys pin-cushioning foes

Systole

First Post
[MENTION=6696592]Chronikoce[/MENTION] It's a matter of player choice. Different people like different amounts of immersion, but spoilerblocking every third sentence makes for an ugly-looking post. My elf barbarian often drops into Elven, so I compromise: If it's a short sentence or two, I just italicize it. If it's an extended monologue or one of the bawdy songs he likes to sing, I'll spoilerblock it. Luckily, he doesn't have an internal monologue, so there's no conflict between him thinking in italics and speaking Elven in italics.

Chronikoce

First Post
[MENTION=4454]sty[/MENTION]stole Thanks for the tip. I don't have plans on Torbere being the internal monologue sort. With a Charisma of 8 he plans on speaking his mind. He may speak his mind in Dwarven however since he does have in of 13 and wisdom of 14 (realize its probably best to speak a different tongue if you may offend)

vmaaxt

First Post
Thanks for the huge response. I'm super excited to play. I'm almost done with my character sheet, but I didn't see a spot for my companion. Do I put it in class features, or a new section?

Chronikoce

First Post
Another question

How do I get
First Seen:
and
part of the wiki page to display the link to the tavern as a hyperlink. At the moment the web address is just on there even though I thought I used the insert hyperlink button correctly.

Satin Knights

First Post
The wiki has an ugly trick. If the box is inside a < pre > text < / pre >, it shows up in a grey box and is preformatted. If the pre tags are taken off AND the first character of a line is a space, you keep the grey box, but can use bold, urls, strikeout, etc markup tags or wiki tags with a preformatted spacing. If the first character of the line is not a space, then you are outside the grey boxes and get a slightly different markup style with a flowing spacing.

Edit: I removed the pre tags and it showed up just like you wanted.

You can add a new section by going in to the source mode, then adding three equal signs, title three equal signs, like
===New Block===

There is also a template for adding companions like eidolons. See Eidolon at the bottom for how to add that. Or, just ask me. I am one of the wiki admins and have the most experience in forcing that software to do the things we want.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases