O.G.R.E: Online Generic Randomizer Engine

Bagpuss

Legend
How do you do a line or paragraph break? I can see the HR code for putting a line across but I just want to start a new line.

Bagpuss

Legend
It doesn't seem to work.

Code:
{Bagpuss(871A)} {Bagpuss(871B)}

Result

Iron Tower of the Hills23

Code:
{loop: 4}{Bagpuss(871A)} {Bagpuss(871B)}

{/loop}

Result

Lord Guardian of the MoorsKeeper of the WastesHigh Champion of the Highland PaleLord Governor of the Isles

When you go back in the the generator has removed the returns.

Pelldom

First Post
I've seen this before myself. Are you using Internet Explorer? If so switch the compatibility mode on or off, depending what you have it set to now. I've seen this exact thing a couple times now and switching the Compatibility mode always fixes it.

Pelldom

First Post
Can I request a new category for tables and generators? Bagpuss and I have begun a project to revive the amazing (and Long out of print) resource "Central Casting: Heros of Legend" book into OGRE. It seems like a natural connection. However it will require us to create a LOT of tables and (eventually) generators. We're hoping for a new category so that we can put all this there and make our combined work a lot easier.

I'm not sure though what the most appropriate taxonomy would be though... I'm thinking "Backgrounds/NPC/Personalities" or could a dedicated category for this project be created? "Heros of Legend Generator"? That might be too specific. "Central Casting Revival"?

Pelldom

First Post
Never used Chrome... does it have a function like compatibility mode? That might be the issue. Some sort of enhanced rendering tool or something similar?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
O.G.R.E.

Can I request a new category for tables and generators? Bagpuss and I have begun a project to revive the amazing (and Long out of print) resource "Central Casting: Heros of Legend" book into OGRE. It seems like a natural connection. However it will require us to create a LOT of tables and (eventually) generators. We're hoping for a new category so that we can put all this there and make our combined work a lot easier.

I'm not sure though what the most appropriate taxonomy would be though... I'm thinking "Backgrounds/NPC/Personalities" or could a dedicated category for this project be created? "Heros of Legend Generator"? That might be too specific. "Central Casting Revival"?

Are you sure that's not "Heroes"? :)

Yeah, sure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases