Redbadge's Crypt of the Everflame (IC)

Isklexi

First Post
OOC: Fair enough. Modern thieves' tools incorporate the small mirror on a stick so that after drilling through a safe's walls the thief can see the tumblers on the combination lock on the other side.

Courage

First Post
"It doesn't look like anyone has a mirror, Lissa. Why do you ask? What clicking are you talking about?" Gamble makes way for Lissa and Nyra to get to the door, if that is her intention. Otherwise, he waits in anticipation for someone to suggest another route, or for Joseph to push open the blocked door.

Etharia

First Post
"It occurs to me that looking before one leaps, or bashes in a door, is generally a sound idea," responds Lissa, "As to the clicking it was very faint and occurred soon after the wailing stopped. It was mechanical I believe, I've never heard that sound occur in nature." Shrugging and looking slightly uncomfortable she tentatively suggests, "Perhaps we should try knocking? If it is a who in there they have good cause to barricade themselves in and could be jumpy."

Redbadge

Explorer
After but a moment, the anguished howl resumes, but this time it is accompanied by mad ravings.

"The angry bones have returned! Gods, please, save me! Spare me..." His words degenerate into incoherent ramblings.

BudroThePious

First Post
"If you want I can try to take this door down. I think you should hide behind the corner when I do in case something goes awry."
OOC: What check is involved in this?

Courage

First Post
Gamble steps back around the corner, making plenty of room for Joseph. "Try not to get hurt, big guy. After you get in there, maybe don't kill him immediately. One of us can try and divine whether there is still any sense to be had from him."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases