To Slay A Dragon: a traditional adventure for PATHFINDER RPG Kickstarter Project

Blackbrrd

First Post
Now, I don't even play pathfinder and find this really attractive. If 5e does allow you to make something like this, do a kickstarter for it. New editions always lack quality adventures and this does look like one.

(Not gonna join this kickstarter, but I haven't cancelled my bronze membership here because I want this site to continue operating)

werecorpse

Adventurer
For one of the pledge levels ( I can't recall which) it says if you live outside USA add $5 for postage, but it doesn't say it for all the levels which include hard copy books.

If I want to get the color book and I live outside USA ( in Australia) do I pledge $5 above the pledge level ( ie $55) to cover postage?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For one of the pledge levels ( I can't recall which) it says if you live outside USA add $5 for postage, but it doesn't say it for all the levels which include hard copy books.

If I want to get the color book and I live outside USA ( in Australia) do I pledge $5 above the pledge level ( ie $55) to cover postage?

Ah, yes, I was a bit dumb there. Yep, the $5 is for any physical reward shipped outside the mainland USA.

danir

Explorer
Hi,
Any chance for a 4E version on a future funding goal?

sounds very nice for a future adventure, but I'm playing 4E...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hi,
Any chance for a 4E version on a future funding goal?

sounds very nice for a future adventure, but I'm playing 4E...

There isn't exactly much time left to be adding new goals! Only 3 days. But yes, if the $5000 stretch goal is met, I'll add a $6000 goal for a 4E version.

paw772

Banned
Banned
Why no one has made ​​a game in which they were to dragons and the like and the whole was to set in modern times

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases