HM's Rise of the Runelords - OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry - was at the lake this weekend; I was following along, but don't usually make IC posts from my phone (it's too frustrating for me). Then forgot that I was up for this game.

*** Blushes and heads over to make an IC post ***

Rhun

First Post
Sorry - was at the lake this weekend; I was following along, but don't usually make IC posts from my phone (it's too frustrating for me). Then forgot that I was up for this game.

I feel the same way about posting from my tablet. It isn't as bad as a phone, but it certainly isn't as nice as a full keyboard.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wasn't bumping for an IC post (but that is good none the less) It was about the question/feat on the dueling sword.

Were you looking to get Aldori Dueling Mastery? Since I opened up a small amount of leeway for others I was looking to offer you a newer feat if you were.

Exotic Dueling Mastery(combat): Your devotion and grueling training to the use of a weapon not used by the common soldier, gives you added abilities in combat.

Prerequisites: Exotic Weapon Proficiency(chose any light or one-handed exotic slashing weapon), Weapon Focus (with chosen weapon), Weapon Finesse, base attack bonus +4

Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus on Initiative checks as long as you start combat with your chosen weapon in hand. As long as you wield your chosen weapon in one hand, you gain a +2 shield bonus to your AC—if you wield it in two hands, this bonus drops to a +1 shield bonus to AC. Although your weapon inflicts slashing damage, you treat it as if it were also a piercing weapon when determining the effects against your opponent.

Think on it.

HM

Sorry for any confusion. I post only short things from my phone as I have to space out things like AoO or HM and then backspace them together as the phone is finicky.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ah!

I looked at it, but had pretty well settled the question in my mind during character creation. I was torn between going two handed and dueling sword initially, but once I settled on the curve blade I got her set in my mind with it, so she's good to go as is. Thanks for the thought, though!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
(OOC - Sorry, the actual OOC thread seems to have dropped off the boards, but I am confused by this initiative. Last I saw, I had posted for this round, rolling a 20 to hit and doing 2 damage. Then Wesh was up. Then suddenly I'm being ghost-posted? I had no idea I was even up again.)

NP [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] I think rounds go pretty fast as we only have three players.

I read you weren't felling well and the update for this was next on my list. (Along with Skull & Shackles which I really can't update as well as this.) I figured since she had 7/day of the holy ray and it was ranged touch firing into melee that it was a good bet.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
So long as we DO pick back up :D. Jeyanah is one of my current favorite characters, and I've wanted to play RotRL since I first heard about it!

Merry Christmas, HM. And to Rhun, Kaodi, Shayuri and DisposableHero!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases