HM's Rise of the Runelords - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well going to try and whittle this down as it seems the only way to get character building going.

- Fenris since your in a game I'll put you on the alt list with Rhun if that's ok. May need an alt before I even start (where is @Mowgli )

- rangerjohn you get first slot in the Jade Regent AP. Sorry but that might not be for a couple months though.

Players:

Shayuri
Disposable Hero
Kaodi
Mowgli

Characters:

Shayuri - Character #4 Empyreal Sorceror/Monk
Kaodi - Character #1 Knife Master/Mobile Fighter

Leaving Disposable Hero and Mowgli the last two (dual axes & greatsword girl);

DH says he likes the dual wielder but Mowgli pm'ed me a while back about a

<quote> Finesse Two-Weapon Barbarian, but that's a VERY feat intensive build, I've got in mind a Strix Barbarian/Mobile Fighter, adding the Superstitious and Urban Barbarian Archetypes to the Barbarian</quote>

Not sure if he had axes in mind. But dwarven waraxes would do some dmg.

What about you DH tif you wanted a switch hitter ranger the greatsword girl looks the part (and the group could use some range warriors - ranger(switch hitter)/inquisitor of Gorum?)

No cleric taken yet should I add a fifth charater to get the range and hope some makes him a cleric of Erastil as well?

7557452398_0372d1e20f.jpg

That could be Rhun's character if he wants to play.

HM

Fenris

Adventurer
Well going to try and whittle this down as it seems the only way to get character building going.

- Fenris since your in a game I'll put you on the alt list with Rhun if that's ok. May need an alt before I even start (where is @Mowgli )

No sweat HM, it has been a while since that game stopped. Alt it is, and if you do need a fifth, the ranged bow user looks fun and I would definitely have fun playing a concept there as well.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok then.Thanks to the both of you.

Rhun take the above pic to build your character concept. And we'll get some much needed channeling in this adventure.

And Fenris thanks for letting someone else get a shot at trying the AP.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Damn! I was actually thinking Monk/Sorcerer (OK, I was thinking Aasimar, but human would have worked)! That one had actually edged out my F/B idea. I HATE it when a thread starts and I miss the first 50 posts 'cause I didn't get the mention!

(Not sure why I didn't get the mention - I've been on two or three times today and just now is the first time I've gotten a notification).

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Just read my last post and realized it sounds WAY more gripey on "paper" than I had it in my head. Shayuri, you got dibs fair & square and are welcome to it, of course!

At this point I haven't read the whole thread thoroughly - am I the last to pick?

I'll just go find out what choices I'm left with. :D

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The "fight" (not the right word) is between you and DH and the dual axe wielder and the greatsword girl.

When did you want to play a monk/sorcerer??? But then again what combo don't you want to try. :p

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[MENTION=6693285]Disposable Hero[/MENTION], the dual axe wielder would be my second choice, but if you've got your heart set on him I'm happy to see what I can do with the crazy sword girl ;). Just let me know.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
The "fight" (not the right word) is between you and DH and the dual axe wielder and the greatsword girl.

When did you want to play a monk/sorcerer??? But then again what combo don't you want to try. :p

HM

Deliberation is the word you wanted HM ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases