HM's Rise of the Runelords - OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You can grab the Players Guide as a free download on the Paizo site. Looks like there's one for the original edition and another for the Anniversary edition as well.

Disposable Hero

First Post
@Mowgli - I have him as 24 years old which fits pretty well I think. It could be a little sister and big brother type relationship to explain the age gap if your starting at 16-17. I could make him younger since I had a full beard at 17...but he looks a little older than that.

@Rhun - If HM dosen't care I'm 100% fine with it.

@HolyMan - Just to let you know I plan on using Sawtooth Sabres sir and ditch the axes first chance I get a feat after 1st level. ;)

Kaodi

Hero
I have Wesh listed as 24 for the moment. I think there is plenty of leeway in terms of travelling. The trait says you were born and raised in Sandpoint, not that you spent your entire life there. If Wesh at least somewhere in his early twenties, there would have been plenty of time for him to have gone travelling. In fact, it might even make more sense for you if Wesh and Jeyan met up somewhere closer to the Shoanti lands, ands after they became friends there she followed him back to Sandpoint. For instance, Roderic's Cove, further up the coast of Varisia, is held in sway by Riddleport. My character would probably fit in just fine in a place run by thieves like that, hehehe, and it it relatively close to the Curchain Hills and the Storval Plateau.

[sblock=Mowgli, Different Game]
Also, I am pretty sure it is your turn in Crimson Throne.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Hello all

Been thinking background here, and while I have a framework for a good, kind of generic one...I'd like more flavor. Looking at the pic, this character seems to be of a kind of exotic origin...she has a very different appearance and style of hair and dress than the others.

Any idea where she might be from? She doesn't look Varisian or Shoanti...it seems she may be visiting from a different land. But she doesn't look Tian either...though Tian would be an AWESOME place for a magical/celestial monk to be from!

Whuddya think?

Rhun

First Post
@Rhun - If HM dosen't care I'm 100% fine with it.

Cool.

I will probably take me several days to get a PC put together, since I know I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me.

Also, since I pretty much have only the Core Rules and access to the Pathfinder SRD, I won't be doing anything too crazy with my PC.

Kaodi

Hero
My guess is that she could be a Mwangi from Sargava whose family adopted some of the customs and dress of their Chelaxian colonizers.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yeah, I'd say Osirion (Land of the Pharaohs). Could also be Katapesh, Qadira, Thuvia (all more or less Middle Eastern flavored) or Mwangi (more African Jungle).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases