HM's Rise of the Runelords - OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
That looks good to me, Kaodi - a solid reason for adventuring together, more than just a casual acquaintance but vague enough we can build on it as we play.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
BTW, I'm good to go whenever - HM hasn't signed off on Jenayah (could be because I STILL haven't got her put in his official character sheet . . .) but I think she's complete.

I'm going to have a busy few days and will have very limited time between now and Saturday afternoon/evening. I'll check in when I can, and should be able to keep up with what's happening - just won't be able to put together much if any time to post myself.

Rhun

First Post
I still haven't 100% finished my PC, but he is about 95+%. Just need another trait and some fluff information.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well I had a better weekend than the last one and had time to go over most of the characters.

I am off today (TUE 31st) and after I get back from the DMV I plan to finish all characters and post up anything I find.

And then I think it will be time for an IC and a little RP.

Thanks for the patience I can't wait to get into this very cool AP.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok here's what I have after looking over characters. Please recheck my math as it has never been my strong suit.

Jeyanah
- Class: maybe list her as a Sky Dancer 1 [Oracle(wind)/Mobile Fighter] the fighter part isn't listed and martial had me looking at battle as your mystery or come up with some other class name
- 150gp unaccounted for. Did you wish to make your chain shirt masterwork?
- have total weight carried at 53lbs.
- Base Speed should be 35'
- CMB should list +1 under size
- +1 misc modifier not listed under Bluff, actually all positive modifiers aren't listed. +2 Diplomacy, +3 Intimidate, +1 Sense Motive, +1 Perception, +2 Acrobatics
- Feat summary missing; Armor Proficiency (Heavy), Martial Weapon Proficiency-all, and Tower Shield Proficiency
- Feature Summary missing Fighter Bonus Feats
- Need a spot to list using your FC bonus to gain an additional spell

Wesh
- Class: another combo name needed. Hmmm.... Quickblade? Bravossi(Game of Thrones ref), Reason is if you wish to take a level in another class than it is easier to list - Quickblade 3/Bard 2 etc.
- missing one additional language plus native language which everyone will get for free
- have you at 161gp, 8sp, 3 cp leftover - sure you don't want a potion or two?
- alchemist's fire weigh 1lb each
- AC flatfooted is a little messed up, need to move the total over is all
- Should list your two weapon attack under weapons:
Daggers (melee,TWF): +4/+4 = +1 (BAB) + 4 (DEX) + 1 (feat) - 2 (TWF)/ DMG = 1d4+1/1d4 (P or S), CRIT 19-20x2
- Missing one trait (letting everyone start with three)
- add +1 trait bonus to knowledge local
- Alertness not listed under feats (list as DM bonus)

Shayuri's nameless character

- Class: Something with an Osirion flair would work here... Ruin Walker, Truthseeker, Dawn Disciple, etc. and then should be listed as your favored class
- Scholar is not from an approved source - but will allow the feat.
- Jolt is a rare cantrip but will allow it (but you have used up almost all your leeway ;) )
- Still need equipment

Chase
- Class: I like Forester or maybe Woodsman
- Also you need to take either skirmisher or trapper as a ranger archtype to negate the extra spell casting. And since we don't have anyone in the group with trapfinding, trapper may be a good choice here.
- need to pick nationality and then a native language
- arrows, durable is fan created content but since I allowed Shayuri a little leeway I guess I will allow their use.
- overspent by 100gp; starting gp should be 540 (300 ranger + 240 cleric)- Kudos for the masterwork tools idea I like it.
- flatfoot lists armor as +4 should be +3
- campaign trait ideas - monster hunter or Favored Son Belor Hemlock(town sheriff). Outlander missionary works for the cleric angle and might be a good choice as well.
- under spells and domains add a line for Concentration checks: Should be +5 at the moment

DH's unnamed character
- not finished from the look of it

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
IC is up...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/327162-hms-rise-runelords-ic.html

Characters need not be totally finished to start RPing. Please just post up a description and what you are doing wish to do at the festival.

Please remember that this is open ended and you may take the game wherever you like so long as it your not having some NPC come up and hand you his +3 life stealing blade of destruction I am fine with whatever you wish to post up.

Above all else please always - Have FUN! :D

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Jenayah
- Class: maybe list her as a Sky Dancer 1 [Oracle (Wind)/Mobile Fighter] the fighter part isn't listed and martial had me looking at battle as your mystery or come up with some other class name.
These will be detailed out when I put her in your preferred format - HL generates this sheet and I have little real control over the format.
- 150gp unaccounted for. Did you wish to make your chain shirt masterwork?
Actually, I found 201 GP unaccounted for. I'm going to rework her shopping somewhat - I think I was using average rather than max wealth for each class . . .
- have total weight carried at 53lbs.
I added the weight myself this time rather than depending on HL, and still get 58 lbs. But this will change with my new shopping trip.
- Base Speed should be 35'
Yeah, I'm not sure why the 35' shows up on "In Armor" rather than base. I've put a note in the sheet developer's bug thread so that should be fixed in a later update.
- CMB should list +1 under size
Yep - the sheet doesn't break it out under size because HL counts it as a trait bonus rather than as a size bonus. That section really should have a "Misc" bonus section for such things.
- +1 misc modifier not listed under Bluff, actually all positive modifiers aren't listed. +2 Diplomacy, +3 Intimidate, +1 Sense Motive, +1 Perception, +2 Acrobatics
Hmmm. Thanks for noticing this! I'll add this to my notes for the sheet designer's bug thread. AS with all the other sections, the totals are correct.
- Feat summary missing; Armor Proficiency (Heavy), Martial Weapon Proficiency-all, and Tower Shield Proficiency
That's odd. I'll check my data file to make sure I included these in the archetype. Not a big deal right now given her choices of weapons, but could be in the future!
- Feature Summary missing Fighter Bonus Feats
Not sure why these aren't showing up in the summary. HL gave her the feat but didn't show it in the list of special abilities.
- Need a spot to list using your FC bonus to gain an additional spell
Yeah, the generated sheet doesn't detail out the chosen FC bonus.

A lot of this will be fixed for you when I get her put into your preferred format. I'm going shopping, then I'll get started on the format thing . . .

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases