[Adventure]: A Knight in d'Argent Manor (DM: renau1g, Judge: Luinnar)

Neil1889

First Post
[sblock=Arcana check]Arcana check to learn something about the d'Argent's: Total = 31. [/sblock]

Lilli exclaims, "The d'Argents? Um, Catlyn, how long have you worked there and what year did you start there? Do you know of the good wizard Orbius?"

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient (Protector Druid 7)

"My name is Nate, I worked with the others before. You have my help, if youu want me." Nate confirms his interest to help.

[sblock=OOC]
If Lerrik is now level 7, I will use my leveled up level 7 sheet, too.

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 56 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing (seed), (Summoner's Staff - not in hand)

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 20 Reflex 20 Will 20
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: -

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Dina could be level 7 as well, but I still need one approval for my level 6 version from the last adventure. My second approval was never given before the game abruptly ended.

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Argh, now I'm tempted to level up Artie to 6.... no, I'll keep him 5. r1 is just going to kill him anyway...

"My good lady, who were these ruffians? Did some one storm your estate? Did you alert the city guard?"

Artemis questions seem to be second hand gathering of information. His actions would indicate his involvement is imminent. He is already standing, putting his equipment away and tightening the straps on his armor.

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Whatever level you guys want to be, just let me know. Encounters aren't fully constructed yet, I have my broad outlines but once you're set, let me know and I'll finalize them. Sorry Meepo, I can't 2nd approve Dina as I did the first one :(

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Arcana check]Arcana check to learn something about the d'Argent's: Total = 31. [/sblock]

Lilli exclaims, "The d'Argents? Um, Catlyn, how long have you worked there and what year did you start there? Do you know of the good wizard Orbius?"

"Yes, the d'Argents. I have worked there since I was but a young girl, my family has always served them, the honour of serving such a noble house is a family tradition. Of course I know of Sir Orbius, he would have hated you calling him without his proper title, one of the only arcanists to ever receive a knighthood he told me. He is Arturas' father, my current lord, although Sir Orbius had disappeared some years back, much to my lord's dismay." Catlyn states.

"My good lady, who were these ruffians? Did some one storm your estate? Did you alert the city guard?"

"The ruffians were some new 'friends' of my lord, they have the look of scallywags and ne'er do wells, but Arturas would not here of it. He has taken to locking himself in the family vault below the home and allowing these men to terrorize the staff." she says.

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: I want to be level 30! :cool:

As far as the approvals go, I just need one from anyone. Can another player take a few minutes to review her? I'll gladly review anyone who needs one.

OOC: @SonOfMeepo: I approved Dina, so you're good to go! Please do me a favor and take a look at Gray.
@renau1g : I do not believe I have the permissions to move Dina's page into the appropriate section, so if you could do that, please do!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases