D&D 4th Edition [Adventure]: A Knight in d'Argent Manor (DM: renau1g, Judge: Luinnar) - Page 19




What's on your mind?

  1. #181
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    OOC: Going for the door, but not as the first in line.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

 

  • #182
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fitchburg, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    2,063

    Ignore Son of Meepo
    Dina heads for the door, first scanning the area for magic, then taking a moment to listen for sounds before proceeding.

    Arcana;Perception (1d20+16=20, 1d20+7=25)

  • #183
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    CrimsonFlameWielder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    26035 Moulton Parkway #140, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    Posts
    936

    Ignore CrimsonFlameWielder
    OOC: I'm all for heading through that door...but even though Malakai has a decent amount of hit points... his defenses pretty well suck... so I think someone with higher defenses should go first.

  • #184
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    Dina

    You spot some sort of detection magic on the area just past the doorway. It doesn't appear to be harmful.

  • #185
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fitchburg, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    2,063

    Ignore Son of Meepo
    Dina tries to think if there is anything she can do about the magic on the door. If not she simply passes through, warning her allies that they might be observed.

    OOC: Not sure if there is something further I can do to neutralize the detection magic.

  • #186
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    OOC: Your roll was enough to detect the presence of it, but not anything more than that.....of course, there are other members of the party

  • #187
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    862

    Ignore Neil1889
    Lilli moves over to take a look at the warding pointed out by Dina on the entrance.

    Arcana check
    Lilli uses Arcana to study the magical alarm = 34. A natural 20, no less.

  • #188
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    FourMonos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    2,278

    Ignore FourMonos
    Artemis moves forward, waiting to see what Lilli informs him of this ward.

    OOC: Artemis will go first, sigh, pending any follow up info from Lilli's crit action.

  • #189
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    862

    Ignore Neil1889
    OOC: Hello, renau1g ? Everything OK?

  • #190
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    CrimsonFlameWielder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    26035 Moulton Parkway #140, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    Posts
    936

    Ignore CrimsonFlameWielder
    OOC: Any updates coming up, renau1g?

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 365
      Last Post: Thursday, 27th September, 2012, 04:32 AM
    2. Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)
      By Luinnar in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 948
      Last Post: Sunday, 26th February, 2012, 06:59 AM
    3. Adventure: The stolen staff (DM: Someone. Judge: Luinnar)
      By Someone in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 312
      Last Post: Saturday, 25th February, 2012, 03:19 PM
    4. Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)
      By Luinnar in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 730
      Last Post: Sunday, 1st May, 2011, 08:23 AM
    5. [Adventure] A scholar in need (DM:Someone, Judge: Renau1g)
      By Someone in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 161
      Last Post: Monday, 15th November, 2010, 03:05 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •