Completed Creatures Index & Current Conversions

Cleon

Legend
I'm just getting a Database Error when I try to edit the conversion list - looks like I'll have to wait until the techies finish their maintenance of the server.

Just updated the conversion list to remove the giant Cambrian invertebrates in our latest batch of uploads to the CC.

Cleon

Legend
Halloween Specials

Another 10 creatures uploaded to the CC from the Creatures Awaiting Upload & Current Conversions:

Halloween Specials
This ghoulish season brings you ten seasonal terrors.

The cocoadaemon and chocodeva are tiny creatures of living chocolate who seek to turn their summoners into sinners or saints. They're bringing the candy this year. An uran doppleganger has powers of mimicry put its normal relatives to shame. The mistlike transient golem saps a victim's life essence and turns into a bloodthirsty imitation of them. The sentinel eidolon is an eldritch guardian with a mind-wrenching psychic blast and a lethal psiforged blade. The dirtwraith waits in the Abyss to fertilize its victims' corpses. The windigo is a terror whispering in the wind, and it brings along a mosquito swarm. Finally, the magical and psionic leech and their swarms are squelchy enough to creep you out and guarantee to scare the socks off any casters or manifesters in your party.

Original Drafts in the General Monster Talk forum
Cocodemon, Cocoadaemon
Cocodemon, Chocodeva
Dirtwraith
Doppelganger, Uran
Golem, Transient
Leech, Magical
Leech, Psionic
Sentinel Eidolon
Swarm, Mosquito
Windigo

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Beasts from Beyond

And 10 more critters into the CC...

Beasts from Beyond
This week, we bring you a batch of critters from other planes and the depths of space, as well as a couple Material critters with an other-wordly vibe. The buseni guard secret areas of Arcadia, while narra, relatives of the lamassu and shedu, often guard paragons of good on the Material plane. The leomarh are ferocious hunters in the Outlands. And the misi and nay-churr are perils for even the most cautious spelljammer, while stargazers are reptilian horrors that ambush asteroid-miners. The niath are gravity-defying predators from Bytopia, the quill are porcupine-like animals native to some of the more violent outer planes and the warden beasts ward groups of animal spirits of the Beastlands. Finally, the suwyze is a mass of antennae created as a living alarm system.

Original Working Drafts/Homebrews
Busen
Leomarh
Misi
Narra
Nay-Churr
Ni'iath
Quill
Stargazer
Suwyze
Warden Beast

freyar

And just so everyone knows, there is a question of editing the narra a little (since I discovered a 1e SLA without 3.X equivalent during upload). There will be a thread appearing soon about editing monsters that we've "finished" and uploaded.

Cleon

Legend
Heh, you're right. At least that's one we can edit easily! And now there is a new thread for pointing out these errors. Anyway, the leomarh is now corrected.

Well at least that wasn't one of the monsters I uploaded! :p

Anyhow, many of the remaining creatures on the list are monsters we're saving to be released once we've completed some other creatures.

A lot of the rest are hazards which we have technical problems preventing up uploading them - hopefully that'll get sorted out eventually.

freyar

I think we could get one more batch of 10, especially if we split up the clockwork warrior golems and potentially the quakedancers.

Remove ads