[OOC] Auction House

Son of Meepo

First Post
Thank you all for joining the game.

Besides running a paragon level adventure, part of the reason for running this is I want Dina to acquire a Rakshasa claw familiar when she hits paragon and thought this would give me a story explaining how I acquired it. ;)

Son of Meepo

First Post
Also as someone who has played L4W for only a little more than a year or so, I might not be as familiar with some of the NPCs that have been used, especially if I couldn't find them in the wiki.

Damen mentioned knowing Paelias, since I just sort of made up the name on the spot is it the name of someone Damen has encountered before or just some roleplaying tossed in?

Also I could not find any mention of Marcus.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Made up the relationship as it seemed apropos. Considering Damen is an outlaw, but a son of a House, Damen's been in trouble with the law for years, but no one can touch him officially. Nothing murderous, but certainly scandalous.

renau1g

First Post
Nothing murderous? I seem to recall much murder occurring from that crossbow of yours my good sir ;)

As for Kane, he spent his entire career under one DM, the excellent Tenchuu, from 3rd level up to 10th. He has worked for Lord Byron, a minor noble from my understanding, having some interests in shipping and mining. He also has adventured with Kruk for some time now, although every other member of his former groups succumbed to the real life monster.

Kane hasn't had much run-in with other NPC's, well any that are still living that is. The bugbear isn't much for taking prisoners once the battlelust starts.

renau1g

First Post
Oh, I tried to add Kane's info to the DM Only tab and it's a view only setting.

Kane, +13 Init, 88 hp; AC 27 Fortitude 26 Reflex 24 Will 19

I've been re-reading the character sheet (as it's been some months since I last played him, actually, more like a year or so) and Kane's somewhat stealthy, not like Damen's +21 or anything, but he's still a respectable +15

dimsdale

First Post
Oh, I tried to add Kane's info to the DM Only tab and it's a view only setting.

Kane, +13 Init, 88 hp; AC 27 Fortitude 26 Reflex 24 Will 19

I've been re-reading the character sheet (as it's been some months since I last played him, actually, more like a year or so) and Kane's somewhat stealthy, not like Damen's +21 or anything, but he's still a respectable +15

Don't let R1 fool you with his stealthy talk about Kane. The bugbear is a walking path of destruction. He has no need to be stealthy :)

Kruk likes to fight and then get hammered back at the tavern. He can take a beating.

Luinnar

First Post
Quick note, Beatrice's son is Tarquin Wellington, one of the lords of Daunton and a villain in his own right. Feel free to have him at the auction if you want, but please don't kill him off, that is Sharpe's (my bard, his son) job ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases