[Adventure] Auction House (DM: Son of Meepo; Judge: TBD)

renau1g

First Post
"Oh, ok, that good. So when Kane kill it it stay dead... not come back to try and kill Kane later." the bugbear says after the lesson.

dimsdale

First Post
The dwarf gives a stern look throughout the explanation. Powerful magic? Hmmmf! Mortal?! No chance against a sharp edge of an axe. Right Kane! ha HAAAAA! The dwarf eyes beam with excitement.

Luinnar

First Post
Oh my, lots of excitement! Beatrice says happily. I've been to auctions before, lots of hooting and hollering and people trying to buy what you want. But some good deals too, she says, a greedy twinkle in her eyes.

I wonder if my son will be there, I have not seen him in ages.

Velmont

First Post
"The mayor. He is a nice man. I had the chance to meet him once after me and another group had got rid of Rinch the Riser. But i never had the chance to see him again. I wonder if he even remember me. A protection mission, that's sound just like my kind of work." tells Jarel-karn. "I'm not familiar with Rakshasa, but I doubt it is worst than an Aboleth."

[SBLOCK=OOC]See that post for reference of what Jarel-karn speak about.[/SBLOCK]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Earth nods at the deva's statement. His shape shifts, a little more golem like, with the rocks protruding and being more prominent than the soft earth and dirt that also composes him. "Nature will provide with the means of finding the traitor." he declares.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Dina nods.

"Well, I will be on my way. Thank you Paelis, and thank all of you."

Dina exists the room, shutting the door behind you. Commander Paelis eyes Damen suspiciously.

"I'm sure some of you are wondering what's in it for you. Well let me just be out with it then. As this is a mission of paramount importance to the city, I am authorized to pay each of you two hundred platinum coins freshly struck from the Dauntonian Mint upon successful completion of the objectives."

GM: Yes, that's 20,000 gp each. The adventure is worth about 1 level of xp to a level 11 character so I am awarding about 1 level worth of gold. I won't be giving out items as treasure for this adventure as it really doesn't fit.

renau1g

First Post
The dwarf gives a stern look throughout the explanation. Powerful magic? Hmmmf! Mortal?! No chance against a sharp edge of an axe. Right Kane! ha HAAAAA! The dwarf eyes beam with excitement.

"Hahaha! You is right Stinkbeard. Remember that time when the dragon think it like Lauto, 'oh, you can't kill me mortal, I like god, little lizard guys say so!' hahaha, then Kane wear it scales for armor. Hahaha, silly dragon, maybe we find this not-god and I can make new armors from it?" the bugbear says, still not knowing what a rakshasa is.

Oh my, lots of excitement! Beatrice says happily. I've been to auctions before, lots of hooting and hollering and people trying to buy what you want. But some good deals too, she says, a greedy twinkle in her eyes.

I wonder if my son will be there, I have not seen him in ages.

"Ok, so Nice Old Lady" Kane mutters under his breath

"The mayor. He is a nice man. I had the chance to meet him once after me and another group had got rid of Rinch the Riser. But i never had the chance to see him again. I wonder if he even remember me. A protection mission, that's sound just like my kind of work." tells Jarel-karn. "I'm not familiar with Rakshasa, but I doubt it is worst than an Aboleth."

[SBLOCK=OOC]See that post for reference of what Jarel-karn speak about.[/SBLOCK]

"Hmmmmm, need name for you" the bugbear continues

Earth nods at the deva's statement. His shape shifts, a little more golem like, with the rocks protruding and being more prominent than the soft earth and dirt that also composes him. "Nature will provide with the means of finding the traitor." he declares.

"Oh, this easy, Rocky" Kane says, then he hears something that draws his attention

"... pay each of you two hundred platinum coins ..."

His head snaps back to attention and his mouth hangs open. "Wowie wow,wow! That more than Kane make in all fights in arena, even for Mr. Duncan and his betting!" he exclaims

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen smile becomes a bit more predatory at the amount. You should have sooner, my dear man. I am always happy to help the city. he turns to the bugbear who seems to be confused about names. Ah, my challenged friend. That is Jarel-Karn, she's Beatrice, and I am Damendral, but you can call me Damen.

Luinnar

First Post
"Ok, so Nice Old Lady" Kane mutters under his breath
OLD! Beatrice yells, punching Kane in the jaw. Despite her size she packs quite a wallop.

I'll have you know I'm not old! she yells. Just because you are just out of diapers does not mean everyone who is slightly older than you are as old as the rocks or the Drow.

Youth these days... the old women mutters mutters. I'm not old...distinguished maybe, but not old...

[sblock=ooc]Beatrice has 20 str you know, only 1 less than Kane ;)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases