[Adventure] Auction House (DM: Son of Meepo; Judge: TBD)

renau1g

First Post

"Ohhh. I see now."
The dragonborn matron replies. "The Baron has sent you to be his representative. I take it this is your first time? Don't be so nervous. I am sure you will do a fine job in his place. He certainly must have a reason to trust you so."

As she says this her guest Countess Fian-Fen eyes you suspiciously.

A lot of people seem genuinely frightened of Kruk. The customs officers wonder if they should try to restrain him, then hesitate. Others such as the Countess and the Madam Redscale appear to detest his poor manners. The Senator's bodyguard places his hand closer to his blade.

"Ah, yes, ok, Mr. Lord Byron says Crane is very skilled and so he send Crane here to find lots of good stuff for him" the bugbear states, then sees Kruk and the tiny bit of his brain begins to spark and he marches over to the dwarf.

"Hey you, stop making mess, you might break one of these fancy things and then Mr. Lord Byron is not gonna be happy. So why don't you calm down before they kick you outta here" he says to Kruk loudly enough to be heard.

Son of Meepo

First Post
As you wrap your hand on the bracelet, Lin-Feh steadies your grip with her other hand, momentarily arresting the bracelet's removal.

"Here, let me get a better *uff* grip."

GM: Thievery check didn't succeed. She stops you from removing the bracelet. You can either try to bluff her to convince her that it wasn't intentional and maybe get another shot or you can try to just rip it off with a Strength attack.

OOC: Sorry for the lack of update. I was sick most of last week and wasn't really able to devote enough brain power to think about the next move.

Luinnar

First Post
As you wrap your hand on the bracelet, Lin-Feh steadies your grip with her other hand, momentarily arresting the bracelet's removal.

"Here, let me get a better *uff* grip."

GM: Thievery check didn't succeed. She stops you from removing the bracelet. You can either try to bluff her to convince her that it wasn't intentional and maybe get another shot or you can try to just rip it off with a Strength attack.

OOC: Sorry for the lack of update. I was sick most of last week and wasn't really able to devote enough brain power to think about the next move.
OOC: Hope you are feeling better :)

Are there many people near Beatrice?

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn go outside a moment and smell the fresh air and smell of the coffee from the small coffee shop on the other side of the street. He then turns to Commander Paelis. "When is the mayor expected?"

Son of Meepo

First Post
Jarel-Karn distracts the Commander's attention from the customs officer long enough to ask his question.

"I believe that he may not be attending until the actual bidding starts. He mentioned something about not feeling particularly well this morning."

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn frown a moment. He had a bad feeling about that news. He hopes the Rakshasa had not leak false information and as effort was deploy to prevent an assassination here, another attempt was not made elsewhere.

OOC: How much time before the bidding?

Son of Meepo

First Post
Jarel-karn frown a moment. He had a bad feeling about that news. He hopes the Rakshasa had not leak false information and as effort was deploy to prevent an assassination here, another attempt was not made elsewhere.

OOC: How much time before the bidding?

OOC: Still a few hours.

GM: Right now my plan is to keep this scene open through the coming weekend and then move forward to the start of the auction.

The idea here is to gather some information regarding the people in attendance and what they might be interested in acquiring. (Of course not all the people are here yet, so the information will be incomplete).

Voda Vosa

First Post
Earth stands still in front of the senator. His mind sends information to his comrades. "The senator's bodyguard seems to be recently acquired. Lend by a fellow of hers it seems. I recommend caution regarding this particular human, it seems the senator's former bodyguard became mysteriously ill a few days before they were schedule to come here. I find the circumstances odd." After the message is sent, he reasumes his conversation. "Such a noble act. But from whom would you need protection? I can't sense any evil or aberrant nature on you."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases