Prehistoric Creatures

vraad

First Post
Greetings!!

I'm looking for several prehistoric beasts. Not dinosaurs really, but mammals. Can anyone help me find 3E stats for any of the following:

Andrewsarchus
Bear dog
Dinofelis
Entelodont
Gastornis
Hyaenodon
Phorusrhacos
Smilodon

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!!!

THANKS
:cool:

Krishnath

First Post
Although I cannot help you myself, it would be a good idea to browse the older parts of homebrews part. I know someone has posted the stats for a hyenadon and it is quite possible that you will be able to find other of your requests there also.

Happy hunting,

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i have converted the smilodon and a number of other prehistoric (non-dino) creatures, and posted them to the creature catalog converted monsters page. just look for anything posted on May 22 02 (it helps if you sort the page by date). :)

vraad

First Post
BOZ -- i have converted the smilodon and a number of other prehistoric (non-dino) creatures, and posted them to the creature catalog converted monsters page. just look for anything posted on May 22 02 (it helps if you sort the page by date).

address for the page?

vraad

First Post
Thanks a lot!!!

I've been trying to find that site for the last couple of days. I've just been missing it I guess.

Having now looked there I have to say that my want list is a lot shorter. :)

Andrewsarchus
Bear dog
Dinofelis

That's all that's left. :D

I'll also say that the beasts from these convertions are one heck of a lot tougher than I was going to make them!!! WOW!!

THANKS lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
that's probably my "fault"; i've noticed that i tend to make my conversions a bit tough. it's not on purpose necessarily, i guess it just goes with the way i think of em. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i know the andrewsarchus was in an old issue of dragon magazine. there have been a few artciles featuring prehsitoric critters. see this thread for more info. (see issue #137, 167 in particular)

then, go here to request conversions of them. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases