D&D 4th Edition Print & Play Minis (iheartprintandplay) - Looking for Suggestions!

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Dakaran

Print & Play Minis (iheartprintandplay) - Looking for Suggestions!

Hello!

I started a project to create free print & play D&D minis (and a few other things too) and I've been sharing each creation in unique threads. Instead of constantly creating a new thread with each sheet I make I've decided to make one consolidated one. The project home is my blog, iheartprintandplay.blogspot.com, but I'll update here as well when I add content. (I'm posting dragons tomorrow.)

Right now I'm looking for suggestions of what creature sets should go onto my docket. If you have any suggestions, I've got a suggestion page HERE. So far I've created PDF sheets that you can freely download for Lizardfolk, Kobolds, and Humans.

Thanks!
    Dakaran

Last edited by Dakaran; Tuesday, 17th July, 2012 at 12:55 AM.

Defender (Lvl 8)

Ignore Unwise
    I like the style, if I used a physical board I would definitely be using these. My suggestion would be for Goblins in the broad sense. So Goblins, Hobgoblins and Bugbears. They are a staple of low level adventures. My other preference would be generic undead, or orcs.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Dakaran
    I'll be working on putting together a full color spectrum of dragons in the current design, but for now I present Green Dragons! Plus the black & white line art dragons!

Here's the link to download the PDF: http://iheartprintandplay.blogspot.com/2012/07/green-dragon-d-minis.html

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Dakaran
    POLL 1 : Dragonborn, Elves, Gnolls, Goblins, or Orcs?

My wonderful wife had the great idea of running polls to better determine what Dungeons & Dragons monster groups I should make printable minis for. I think it'll give me a more clear picture than just a general suggestion page to help me make what you're all interested in. For the inaugural poll, your options are Dragonborn, Elves, Gnolls, Goblins, or Orcs. When the poll closes I'll make a page of printable minis of the winning monster group. Cast your votes now! You can vote by going here: POLLING. The poll is right at the top of the page.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Dakaran
    New update: Zombies!

Click HERE or on the image to go my latest post to freely download the PDFs for printable zombie minis. I also created black & white line art versions for those of you who only have a black and white printer or want to color them in yourself.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Dakaran

Woohoo! iheartprintandplay.blogspot.com has reached over 1000 hits from dozens of countries all over the world. In fact we've received hits from every continent except one. (Come on, Antarctica!) To celebrate, I'm announcing a free drawing to win custom minis of your D&D party! See details HERE.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Dakaran
    Some new minis are up on the blog! http://iheartprintandplay.blogspot.c...k-preview.html

Also, check out my latest "iheart Presents" post about an awesome printable version of a boardgame called Space Alert: http://iheartprintandplay.blogspot.c...ace-alert.html

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Dakaran
    New printable D&D minis are up on the site! http://iheartprintandplay.blogspot.c...-to-skies.html

As an added bonus, I've got some fun printable chili labels if you're planning to serve chili this Super Bowl Sunday: http://iheartprintandplay.blogspot.c...hili-time.html

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast