[Dreamscarred Press] Psionics Expanded - It's Heeeeere!

Bacris

First Post
It's been a long ride, and it's finally here.

Psionics Expanded: Advanced Psionics Guide is now available for download!

You can get this 220-page PDF for $9.95 from Dreamscarred Press, Paizo, RPGNow, or DriveThruRPG

With 6 new classes, advanced class options for all 10 psionic classes (and 3 core classes), new feats, powers, prestige classes, items, and psionic racial options, your mind will explode with all this psionic goodness!

(Printed book due out next month)

Ramaster

Adventurer
It's been a long ride, and it's finally here.

Psionics Expanded: Advanced Psionics Guide is now available for download!

You can get this 220-page PDF for $9.95 from Dreamscarred Press, Paizo, RPGNow, or DriveThruRPG

With 6 new classes, advanced class options for all 10 psionic classes (and 3 core classes), new feats, powers, prestige classes, items, and psionic racial options, your mind will explode with all this psionic goodness!

(Printed book due out next month)

Awesome! I bought the PDF set a while back, and now we get this great compilation!

Very good compatibility!

I love it.

I play D&D solo with the wife (She GMs I play) and she lets me handle what rules we use - and I love psionics, so I am already getting ready to play a new Psionic character with stuff from this. It's going to be a blast.

(It's fair though, I GM her in Dresden Files) :)

I was very impressed with the first. I'll have to check it out. I'm a little leery of new classes though. PF has done a good job of keeping class numbers down.

Bacris

First Post
Our effort was to introduce new, unique, balanced, and interesting classes. We actually entirely scrapped a class during playtesting because it didn't fit that criteria and started over from scratch.

And keep in mind that the APG introduced 6 new classes, UC introduced another, and UM introduced another. ;) So Paizo alone has 19 base classes, not counting the uber-archetypes of the ninja and samurai.

Remove ads